The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 Highlights Video

ScottC

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Nice one Scott great video work as ever, well done ..................glad to see a video with most of the other 46 supra,s on the run, not just the so called " dream team " ones :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Ian-

Nobody Jamie just the last few video,s were all of the same cars just seemed like the other 46 or so wasn't there

Lmfao... really! That is blatantly a dig!! Yeah there are a lot of video clips with the "so caller dream team" in because it was us that took them!! All the other compilation videos have everybody in. :rolleyes: Can't quite work out if you just got out on the wrong side of the bed today or your just one of the jealous types! If it's the latter then it's really not a good look.

Lmfao... really! That is blatantly a dig!! Yeah there are a lot of video clips with the "so caller dream team" in because it was us that took them!! All the other compilation videos have everybody in. :rolleyes: Can't quite work out if you just got out on the wrong side of the bed today or your just one of the jealous types! If it's the latter then it's really not a good look.

That's a bit extreme too.

Jeez, thats a bit harsh. Think you have taken Ian's comments the wrong way fella.

Great video this and makes me well jealous I was not there :)

Ladies! Handbags away please! :D

My take on it is this;

Although I tried my best to film a medley/everyone...If you played up to myself and Scott when we were filming.. There will be lots of footage/flyby's etc of you/your car. Don't be a tart in front of the camera, you won't get filmed. Simple as that really!

Basically Jamie and Steve are a pair of tarts! :p

Guest Budz86
Basically Jamie and Steve are a pair of tarts! :p

Surprisingly the biggest tart of them all wasn't in the vid that much - yes I'm looking at you Mr Do Luck! ;)

Ll

:D Nice one Scott great video work as ever, well done ..................glad to see a video with most of the other 46 supra,s on the run, not just the so called " dream team " ones :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Ian-

What a bizzare comment/dig.

Perhaps some people came equiped with more video equipment than others so they could share their experiences of the trip with other members? From all the videos and pictures ive seen there seemed a decent spread of all the cars, i didnt realise anyone was keeping scores...

Nice work on the video Scott :)

Just enjoy the fact you all went on the trip and had a good time with likeminded people and that someone was kind enough to bother to make a montage video anyway in their spare time regardless who or what is in it as it doesn't matter IMO.

I like looking at most cars on this forum and I get the same enjoyment out of looking at this so called "dream team" as I do anyone else's parked up at Suprapod or any other meet I go to that obviously enjoys their cars and bothers to look after them.

Personally if I went on this I wouldn't want my red wreck in any videos or pictures anyway :D

Just enjoy the fact you all went on the trip and had a good time with likeminded people and that someone was kind enough to bother to make a montage video anyway in their spare time regardless who or what is in it as it doesn't matter IMO.

I like looking at most cars on this forum and I get the same enjoyment out of looking at this so called "dream team" as I do anyone else's parked up at Suprapod or any other meet I go to that obviously enjoys their cars and bothers to look after them.

Personally if I went on this I wouldn't want my red wreck in any videos or pictures anyway :D

Couldnt have put it better myself young chap! The last part is spot on I must admit :D

I'm trying to work out the 4th 'dream team car', we had the Do-Luck, GTR and Steves. I can only assume it was the 944, I know it was getting people a bit moist in the underwear department(especially with me with behind the wheel!) and I did accelerate away from Jamie at one point in time(we have it on video!), so yay to the 80's yuppie car :D.

It could be the 80's smoke machine out the exhaust that made it a dream team car though.....or the fact that I offered a 24/7 playing of my 'Definitive 80s' Music collection.

Edited by marc_p (see edit history)