The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mario’s ’93 hardtop SRD GT4202R build

Mario

Good news, what power you hoping for?

Yes deff good news. Not really an number what im after, fuel setup and Garrett GT4202R are capable of making big power, power will be kept down. Short block needs uprated parts to make the most out of it.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes deff good news. Not really an number what im after, fuel setup and Garrett GT4202R are capable of making big power, power will be kept down. Short block needs uprated parts to make the most out of it.

nice, i think reasonable power is the key to a great enjoyable supra.

• 3 weeks later...

Was in the UK yesterday to collect my supra, met Lee and gave me all instructions on the syvecs toucan display which is actually a cool bit of square display, never thought it was that user friendly, one touch and your in a different setting. :)

Drive back to Holland was all nice, and that carbonetic tripple carbon clutch is truly an nice clutch holds a ton of power and friendly in bumper to bumper traffic. Here are some pics from yesterday.

WP_20140726_14_12_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20140726_15_44_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20140726_15_53_39_Pro.jpg

WP_20140726_20_32_51_Pro.jpg

wile e coyote

Enjoy buddy

ATB

Looks stunning! Enjoy the car :-)

jazz1

Lucky, I'm jealous sounds awesome.

Cheers guys, will try and enjoy car as much as possible.

TheTurtleshead

Looks nice
:D
Needs a wing though...!

Interested to see how far you pushed the stock block power-wise?

Thanks, about the spoiler I can only say each has an different taste and or opinion, personally I didn’t want to mess about that much with Toyota’s original design, stock drag coefficient for factory wingless models came down to .31 ''larger wheels and wider tires will up the drag coefficient'' for factory models with optional wing the drag coefficient was .32/.33. Only removed the factory antenna including motor, rear window wiper assembly including motor and center brake light assembly. Also In the rear quarter panels there was fitted two indicator lights, one each side, removed those as well. The car was build/modified to keep shape as original as possible, yet keeping the drag coefficient low, and keeping weight down as well.

Figures for a stock block i cant hellp you with, as my motor aint stock and or unopened anymore, shortblock is still stock but head has received several upgrades a number wouldnt be as representative as for an completely 100percent stock longblock imo.