The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banned From The FTO Forum

terribleturner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone post the threads up here, don't want to join up just to read them!!

Everything has been deleted now. Seems that they attack you and then sweep it all away as if nothing happened. Really should have saved the one when a mod started swearing and getting rather angry and abusive in a post at me. definatly not a site word even looking at, until it happens again....and it will.

James & Sabrina, sorry you've had trouble with them.

Wasn't quick enough to read the thread before they deleted it

Unfortunately this is not the first time something like this has happended on there! :complain:

Posts get deleted, threads locked and only their side then comes accross!

When I Had my FTO, i saw this happen a good few times which is why i mainly used the J-Cars forum as there are no mods and a much nicer bunch (although, as sabrina says, most on the FTO OC are fine, just some very dodgy management)

Out of interest, which mods/people on there were causing you grief?

Out of interest, which mods/people on there were causing you grief?

Started with Patt, bit of blindness and a lie or 2 from Trevor and then i got royally abused by Scriptdaddy.

The members i have met have been really nice, but these 3 don't want hear any faults or errors about either one of themselves.

PX or RX?? I'd like an RX7 :D

I wouldn't worry about it Sabrina. Their loss IMO. I have a Specsavers Tax disc holder still from last years Birmingham Motor Show :clap:

lol save that for the next supra owner who puts graphics down the side of his car! :D :run:

Guest scriptdaddy

Well must say ... many thanks for naming me .. should do my google rankings a load of good.

Not surprised by what I've seen written here ... not surprised at all.

Although ... you are not banned, and from what I know ... neither is how_supra, so maybe you want to change your Topic title ... don't want people to think your lying now do we Pinocchio ... sorry I mean terribleturner.

MCanny .... very disappointed in your comments. Always had respect for you, as someone who always found out the facts before posting.

If you wish to continue posting on the FTOOC Forum, then by all means pay your dues, and I'll re-enable your account.

Regards

Ben

FTOOC Webmaster

Read the first post Ben, it states that my account was disabled and i wasn't banned. i named you due to your very abusive post. We don't care much for foul language on here so please keep your choice combinations to yourself.

I don't need to post on your forum and don't feel i would fit in the way i would of hoped to.

We don't do a named and shamed on this site. I did post links to the threads but at you know these no longer exsist and so there's now a lack of evidence.

All i can say is life goes on and you've taught me a avaluable lesson.

Hope whatever problems you guys have at the moment are solved rather soonish so nasty threads arn't a reaccuring feature. Noticed yet another nice one today that has now been deleted.

MCanny .... very disappointed in your comments. Always had respect for you, as someone who always found out the facts before posting.

It's generally best not to have any respect for me, I'm bound to disappoint at some point or another.

My comments were based on the impressions gained from reading the highlighted thread in isolation, it sounded like a severe case of sour grapes caused by the usual problems found when organising a meet of that type. Forum members are an unreliable bunch who can't be trusted ;)

There was no need for me to go digging for facts IMO, but it was wrong to post up the FTO forum thread naming and shaming members when those responsible didn't have all the facts in advance or had given those involved a chance to tell their story.

Both sides have issues in this particular matter and in some respects both sides have acted wrongly in one way or another, it just seems that the catalyst for it all could have been avoided if the thread in question had been avoided in the first place and the subject taken up offline first or better still clarification on those attending being obtained before spending any money.

Anyway welcome to the forum.