The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Diesel REMAPPING services - Details, Prices and Discounts!!

Jamesy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i have a price and likely gains for you to remap my scirocco please

2.0 gt170

dsg gearbox

i believe the ecu has to be removed to remap plus i think ive read somewhere the ecu's are locked on the 2010 and newer models, im sure your the man most likely to know though :).

The last thing i want to do is void my warranty is it 100% vw wont beable to see its been remapped

I have a Peugeot 307 2.0 Hdi (110) 2003

It's done a fair bit of mileage (140k) and the DPF light comes on regularly now.... Basically needs a new DPF as it won't clear on regen

It also has the fuel additive system where it squirts fuel additive every time you fill up to the exhaust to help clear the DPF...

I have been looking at getting the DPF removed, telling the ECU it does not have it anymore and getting rid of the fuel additive system too and uping the BHP a little ..

Can you give me a price please mate as I'm looking to do this real soon hopefully

It has had a timing belt and full service done 5000 miles ago too

Cheers mate

Stock 90hp 215nm torque

Gains minimum 25hp 50nm and the usual 10-20% fuel economy

£260

Can delete the dpf as well at extra cost

I think that should read "has not" :D

Sounds like a top service chaps. Can you do anything with a 2007 1.6 TDCi Focus? (It has a DPF).

Yeah protected ecu so needs to be done out the car.

Gains 35hp, 65nm usual fuel economy

£375

2.0 gt170

dsg gearbox

i believe the ecu has to be removed to remap plus i think ive read somewhere the ecu's are locked on the 2010 and newer models, im sure your the man most likely to know though :).

The last thing i want to do is void my warranty is it 100% vw wont beable to see its been remapped

Gains 30hp and 50nm

Can do the DPF and remap for £399

You would have to get the DPF physically removed and I program it out.

I have a Peugeot 307 2.0 Hdi (110) 2003

It's done a fair bit of mileage (140k) and the DPF light comes on regularly now.... Basically needs a new DPF as it won't clear on regen

It also has the fuel additive system where it squirts fuel additive every time you fill up to the exhaust to help clear the DPF...

I have been looking at getting the DPF removed, telling the ECU it does not have it anymore and getting rid of the fuel additive system too and uping the BHP a little ..

Can you give me a price please mate as I'm looking to do this real soon hopefully

It has had a timing belt and full service done 5000 miles ago too

Cheers mate

2.0 gt170

dsg gearbox

A friend of mine works for VW and he said if they find out they take advantage of it on the test drive, they aren't bothered !

My 2005 320 is listed as 150 bhp? What sort of gains with a decat can they do? Also do they do a decat and dpf egr bypass fitting service to roll it all into one day?

Wouldn't bother with a decat as it doesn't need it, egr can do and its worth it.

Only do the DPF if its really needed, you can smash the middle out on those ones or weld a pipe in.

Gains minimum 30hp 63nm

Remap and egr delete £380