The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is your job?

Hucker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in the computer games industry (EA) :D :D

Been there 5 years and still love every second of it! It's like being paid to go to Uni every day - although I do work some shocking hours!!

And yes ... I do take bribes. And yes traders, and I will swap games for car parts - hehehe (worth a try!) ;) .

Cheers, J :angry:

ps. On a very geeky note ... anyone playing World of Warcraft :scare:

Damn you, that must be such a great job!! :) Codemasters and Rare are just down the road from me.

Im an SAP systems analyst for Caterpillar looking after Land Rover and Xpart (parts business left over from MG Rover days) systems. Pay is ok but its the training im after as it costs a fortune to go on SAP courses. Its handy as its only 10 minutes away and Vicki (Rogue aka my wife) works there as well as my brother and best friend.

Mark

Electrical/mechanical maintenance engineer in a plastic injection moulding factory that makes pharmaceutical products..........s**t now ive read it looks like i have a really dull job lol It pays the bills and i get to do homers like knocking up stainless steel shineys for car and boat hehehe :D :d

If your god why did you let Michael Carroll (a.k.a King of the Chavs) win the lotto, but let my little kitten get ran over by a car :(

answer me that Mr!

Yeah,,, answer that one Mr Big, You wait till I pass away, because your pearly gates are coming of their hinges pal. Tell St peter to get back up, because he is going to need it :D

I am a..

University Student :) Although its holidays right now so working at the good old British Gaaaaas. Anyone got a gas appliance they want servicing??????? Contact ME!

I'm a software engineer. I work for NATS, who bascially provide all the air traffic control for this country (apart from some airports). I work on air traffic control simulations, used for training new controllers and also testing new methods of working, procedures, technologies etc before unleashing them! Mainly work on speech recognition atm - we have a system that recognises the instructions the controller is giving to aircraft, simulates the response and replies in a sythesised voice.

Im a student at lancaster uni with massive loan for my TT

can i just point out that battlefield 2 DOES HAVE A COOP mode, it was released with the 1.3 patch available free to download and works on LAN and NET!

Im looking at joining EA's marketing team when I leave uni, well thats if i get a first:rolleyes: