The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to devalue a Supra!

David P

Personally, and frankly that's what this thread is all about, personal preference, I HATE the following;

Tribal vinyls

Badly fittes body kits

Cheap wheels

Loads of useless gauges in otherwise standard interiors

Oversize exhausts

Body kits are a preference, done well, they are brilliant, fitted by a fool they suck.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, and frankly that's what this thread is all about, personal preference, I HATE the following;

Tribal vinyls

Badly fittes body kits

Cheap wheels

Loads of useless gauges in otherwise standard interiors

Oversize exhausts

Body kits are a preference, done well, they are brilliant, fitted by a fool they suck.

Agreed

All of the above. I hate anything chavvy in general, subwoofers and roof scoops...Like others have said, if a Supra is going to be modified, it has to be done properly in my view or it will just ruin it.

You might as well give the car away as it would of depreciated so much that you'd be lucky to get 50p for it.

"Racing" steering wheels that delete the airbag.

Bolted in rollcages.

5-point harnesses.

Installing any electronics or other 'performance' modifications with no idea at all how they will benefit you, if at all.

I also hate claims without any evidence to back them up ;)

well im screwed then..

bodykit...check

gauges...check

aftermarket steering wheel...check

subwoofer...check

bolted in cage...check

sticker on the back...check

might aswell kill myself now. anybody want to join in? NO???

fine...

:hang:

I'll have to have your car dude if you want me to hang myself aswell, promise I'll do it. You go first though, yeah? ;)

Guest Nicholas
I doubt very much that a Supercharged Supra with flappy-paddle gears that's quicker than any T.T. is worth less than an N/A auto.

One day we may find out.

Quicker than any TT? Fancy a wager against a TT that I think would leave you for dust? :)

Quicker than any TT? Fancy a wager against a TT that I think would leave you for dust? :)

I've posted several times I'm itching to go and play with T.T's. and "Old Lag's" at Santa Pod, keep your eye on the build thread and you'll see when it's ready for it's first fight. :)

I'll happily wager a pint and enjoy drinking one after, win or lose, I'm not betting the key's just yet though. ;)