The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How to devalue a Supra!

David P

I was drugged.

Not the first time you've been drugged and forced to swa....

Anywho...

Any evidence of attempting to modify a Supra on a Corsa budget does it for me. Supra's should be done tastefully, and not look like it's been used in a ram-raid on Ripspeed.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were all different, the intent of the thread is to air this.

19"+ wheels and rubber-band tyres on a Supra make my fillings fall out and very expensive to renew suspension components don't like them either.

These are higher profile than some people put on 18's....

Edited by BradD (see edit history)

My car ain't worth much then :D. My 19" rims are the only thing that will go over the monster brakes :( only trying to save my life

- - - Updated - - -

Cheap eBay rubbish fitted , if your gonna do it make sure to do it right with proper stuff

Also just my opinion and ill probly get shot for this but I hate cars that haven't an ounce of dirt near them haha get in and drive the bloody thing (trailer queens)

I hate you now :D

My car ain't worth much then :D. My 19" rims are the only thing that will go over the monster brakes :( only trying to save my life

- - - Updated - - -

I hate you now :D

I no after I wrote it I thought "Nitemare, I've probly offended a few people here" don't get me wrong a clean supra is better than a dirty one but I'm the kinda person who gets in with a smile and gets out with a bigger smile :D

I think I'm just jealous as I need a proper valet at the minute haha

I no after I wrote it I thought "Nitemare, I've probly offended a few people here" don't get me wrong a clean supra is better than a dirty one but I'm the kinda person who gets in with a smile and gets out with a bigger smile :D

I think I'm just jealous as I need a proper valet at the minute haha

Everyone is different, I fancy trying out the strip. I do love show and shine though, it's what I'm into.

FOR SALE

Bright Yellow, Full bodykit, blended rear bumper and side skirts , holes cut out of bonnet ... Clean ish engine bay, Yellow dash, sticker on back window which can be removed if requested

Anyone

Anyone

No

Lol I'm never going to sell mine am I lol

I could paint it black and get half the chance of selling it

Looks like I will be buried in mine

For me at the end of the day, the car has to in my taste, weather it is OEM or kitted out .....

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

FOR SALE

Bright Yellow, Full bodykit, blended rear bumper and side skirts , holes cut out of bonnet ... Clean ish engine bay, Yellow dash, sticker on back window which can be removed if requested

Anyone

Anyone

No

For me at the end of the day, the car has to in my taste, weather it is OEM or kitted out .....

I'd buy it and that is saying something from someone who is a massive stock body fan! ;)

You have a lovely car and come the time to sell it I am sure you will have no issues.

FOR SALE

Anyone

Anyone

No

Swap it for a Focus TDCi on an 09? ;)