The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKiv Supra 2013 club calendar - ON SALE NOW!

AndrewOW

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again this UK Paypal thing is screwing me... my paypal is US based and the store will not allow me to checkout as US Paypal sees it as shipping to a UK address :/. Lui had to purchase my tickets to Japfest for me a while back because of the same issue, I sent him the money via post to solve that one... can I get some help here?

Once again this UK Paypal thing is screwing me... my paypal is US based and the store will not allow me to checkout as US Paypal sees it as shipping to a UK address :/. Lui had to purchase my tickets to Japfest for me a while back because of the same issue, I sent him the money via post to solve that one... can I get some help here?

if the mods cant sort you something mate let me know and i'll get one for you, and we can sort it out at the next meet or something

The calendars were cheaper last year because the club ordered a 100 of them, however we still have over 50 sitting in a box that didn't sell. So this year we are only ordering them as and when we get orders, the downside of this is that the cost goes up!