The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go

Tn25 4bn

Next junction down is a tesco with momenton

Not sure we're nearest she'll is

Get fuel before we leave as no time when we leave

At junction 11 on m20 there is a service place that is a shell petrol

T

I bought some DB clothing for a member we were meeting in France I need one of you chaps to take it for me now I can't go :( I live in Chesterfield so if anyone can help that would be great !!

Yup, that would be me, too bad you can't make it. :( who would be so kind and bring this along for me?

I bought some DB clothing for a member we were meeting in France I need one of you chaps to take it for me now I can't go :( I live in Chesterfield so if anyone can help that would be great !!

I can meet you half way mate if that's any good? Ollerton or somewhere like that.

I can bring you your goodie bag at the same time as long as you swear not to reveal the contents until we're in France! ;)

There we go. Thankyou sky insurance for letting me swap the insurance arround to my uk spec whilst still being able to keep my white car insured.

So insurance sorted.

AA cover sorted.

Um...

Right time to go buy a headunit :p

Ellis. Did you want pictures of the cars? I dont remember. as iv changed car do you want a new picture? Or is it too late now

Ellis. Did you want pictures of the cars? I dont remember. as iv changed car do you want a new picture? Or is it too late now

A touch late old bean! Everything is done and dusted, boxed and ready to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep no problem what time ? Any time before 8 is fine I will be up early anyway.

7.30am OK with you?