The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We pass through the outskirts of Le Havre. Originally we were going to be staying in the centre of Le Havre but nobody could fit 50 Supras in their car park safely and I didnt want to risk the cars being visible.

So we dont actually stop at Le Havre at all.

I thought we're having a lunch stop there?

And I see what you did there Havard, I can't just drink and sleep around every hour of the day, have to take time out for the little things :D

No, lunch stop is in Honfleur (have you looked at the routes or are you hoping you can follow the trail of destruction and tyre marks to the lunch stops?)

Honfleur can see Le Havre across the river, but you would need to be a very good swimmer to make it over alive. You could avoid Honfleur and go and tour Le Havre during the 2 hour lunch break and catch us on the other side of the river if you wanted.

No, lunch stop is in Honfleur (have you looked at the routes or are you hoping you can follow the trail of destruction and tyre marks to the lunch stops?)

Honfleur can see Le Havre across the river, but you would need to be a very good swimmer to make it over alive. You could avoid Honfleur and go and tour Le Havre during the 2 hour lunch break and catch us on the other side of the river if you wanted.

My bad :( I didn't zoom in on google maps lol No worries I'll just find a nice bar and chat up the local ladies :D

Hey mate its not a problem... If you've only one then I'll use hand gestures instead lol

Panic over - found them. Last locked cupboard, right at the bottom of a box I was about to ignore. Back on again then!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking like I might not be able to make it too. :(

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?290179-Urgent-VVTI-TPS-for-ABZ-car

Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This cannot be allowed to happen.

What's the part number - we need to find this part.

Guest Budz86
Panic over - found them. Last locked cupboard, right at the bottom of a box I was about to ignore. Back on again then!

What's the chances I could snag one of these mate? :innocent:

Yay..!!

Sexual favour in return?

As long as it's better (and lasts longer) than last time. Took me a long time to wash the look of disappointment off my face.

- - - Updated - - -

So all 4 spoken for:

1. Me

2. Add Heywood

3. Budz86

4. Karl Pilkington - aka H from Steps - aka H - aka Havard

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

As long as it's better (and lasts longer) than last time. Took me a long time to wash the look of disappointment off my face.

- - - Updated - - -

So all 4 spoken for:

1. Me

2. Add Heywood

3. Budz86

4. Karl Pilkington

So I missed out then. Nevermind, at least I don't need to sit on your knee again.

I like those!!! :)

To be honest after we all got lost last year and ended up out of range of all the walker talkies, a couple of tin cans and a piece of string will be just as useful lol

Part of the reason for that was we had no freaking idea what radio frequency everyone else was on.

Can we decide on one before we leave this time? ;)