The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You won't know the route until a few days before we leave.

Ah, blooming hell last minute planning for me then. I suck at directions. It's taken me 12 years to learn my way around Knowle my home town and its about 3 square miles. Best start learning astronomy.

Ah, blooming hell last minute planning for me then. I suck at directions. It's taken me 12 years to learn my way around Knowle my home town and its about 3 square miles. Best start learning astronomy.

Sat nav files for Garmins and Tom Toms capable of itinerary planning will be made available.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

yep, dat.

I keep the routes until the last minute as if I put out a route and have to change it at the last minute we then find we have people on an old route and we never see them again.

So with about 2 weeks to go I should be able to publish the routes and the Garmin and TomTom files.

I would get a satnav that takes TomTom itinarary files or a Garmin that does the same. Much easier than trying to find it on a map as we avoid the main roads where possible.

Yeah ive still got my old tomtom... But I figured I'd be a clever dick and update the software while I was doing the maps last year... And away went my itinnery planning button :(. You can hack the config files manually to get the button back. But when you access it it crashes the tomtom lol

Yeah ive still got my old tomtom... But I figured I'd be a clever dick and update the software while I was doing the maps last year... And away went my itinnery planning button :(. You can hack the config files manually to get the button back. But when you access it it crashes the tomtom lol

I have been meaning to update mine but lost the thing that connected to the Tom Tom/Computer.

Having the wrong info always makes for a better trip anyway.

H.

That price is to put the transfers on both doors, bonnet and roof not the wrap part

Bro having his done same time

I'm booking ours in first week of may

Text me if you want yours booked in also can do in a day but will need to be week day or I could persuade him to do a sat but he normally does not

I will give you a buzz at the weekend Darren

Hi guys

Just bought myself another supe!

Is there any chance I can come along and get a ticket?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

tickets are still available in the club shop. There is a link in the member section. I was supposed to close the shop yesterday but was busy, so hurry hurry if you want a space.

tickets are still available in the club shop. There is a link in the member section. I was supposed to close the shop yesterday but was busy, so hurry hurry if you want a space.

Ahh! :D Good job you did! I am coming with my friend! Just paid up... :D Best get my passport sorted!