The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

Guest Chieflongshin

Can i ask a silly question please to save me 67 pages of reading?

What sort of cost is it to go and how much has it tended to cost overall with fuel and ferry etc?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can i ask a silly question please to save me 67 pages of reading?

What sort of cost is it to go and how much has it tended to cost overall with fuel and ferry etc?

Change to 40 post per page and it will on be 26 pages...!!

Oh and about £650.00 from Cambridge I would say.

This will be a long trip for me lol, 773.4 miles each way for me!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=163705&d=1359412699

That is some serious mileage Alex!! But it will be a mega road trip, you'll love it!

Please make sure you take plenty of breaks en-route! Have you got a passenger? I would highly recommend you bring someone with you. :)

I have got quite a journey too, going to take me nearly 1.5 hours to meet you guys at the Travel Lodge! :D

That is some serious mileage Alex!! But it will be a mega road trip, you'll love it!

Please make sure you take plenty of breaks en-route! Have you got a passenger? I would highly recommend you bring someone with you. :)

I have got quite a journey too, going to take me nearly 1.5 hours to meet you guys at the Travel Lodge! :D

Yeah abz I've got a passenger for the drive down for once so will be ok and have company!

The way I see it is, it's a one time thing for me (normally do pod as my big event) and it works out the same price as a wee holiday abroad! Except I get to take my car :D

Yeah abz I've got a passenger for the drive down for once so will be ok and have company!

The way I see it is, it's a one time thing for me (normally do pod as my big event) and it works out the same price as a wee holiday abroad! Except I get to take my car :D

Good man, just thinking in the sense of ensuring you stay alert and should you have any issues you have someone for backup.

If they can drive then it makes it nicer for you too, so you can relax on the way :)

Good man, just thinking in the sense of ensuring you stay alert and should you have any issues you have someone for backup.

If they can drive then it makes it nicer for you too, so you can relax on the way :)

I've drive up and down the country for events and cars before so I know my limit dude! As soon as I start feeling tired ill pull over at the nearest devices for a stretch of legs/coffee or if its late a wee nap! Lol

Piff 1.5 hours driving!!! and aberdeen to ashford how about me!!!! I got suffer a hole 8 mins across town to get there and you say you got a road trip :D :rlol: