The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im waiting to see what happens with Tyson's ticket as I cannot keep going back to Eurotunnel as I'm going to miss somebody.

I current have a reg change for Guigsy, a car and reg change for MarcP, a date change for another member and Tyson's ticket to allocate.

Just want to say a big thanks to ellis this morning for helping me out getting another members clothing to them. Top bloke, have fun guys I am going to book my holiday for next year now and take photographic evidence and witness statements. Might even get the police in to verify my handwriting and finger prints as well as file a report :D

So far today

Work at 7am, half day, left at 10:30

Got tax for car.

Picked up blue supra from home and drove to AME in silverstone. Both for a test drive as it hadn't moved much in the last year and to get a cage for my headunit out of my other car that is with AME.

Noticed wheel wobble between 6-80mph. Hum

Removed headunit and its cage, also removed the bits and bobs like fire extinguisher and hi vis vests etc.

Had a chat with dan regards my turbo which he suspected of some grumbling bairings.

I took it over to turbo technics in Northampton who confirmed all was ok, and for a dry turbo with no oil it seemed fine.

Back to silverstone. Dropped off turbo.

Back to Northampton.

Now sat in the tyre place having the ballencing checked on my front wheels.

One was way out. Looks like when it was made the stud holes were not quite machined in the correct place. So throwing it out. How I never noticed this I don't know but they balanced it ok.

The other front wheel is missing a spigot ring somehow. No idea where that's gone! Or how long its been missing. Only option with that is to see how it goes.

Called in and picked up breathalysers and a bulb kit.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Trd spolier fitted today .:cool:

just need to hoover inside car and give it a good wash,

then pack all of my stuff to put in the boot and im all ready to go.

Tomorra night might be a rough one lol

ive got alex,westy , speedy andy and richard all sleeping at mine for some reason i dont think im going to get much sleep.

ive heard alex likes a good drink (i think i might use my breathalyzers befor i even set in the morning ) :blink:

But it will make a nice photo as ill have the 2 wrapped cars at mine on the drive

Well I am hoping to get time to give the outside of the car a once over in the morning, as the weather has been useless today

It took me about 6 attempts to get the engine bay finished and the interior hoovered, but least I got something done as I took the day off especially

- - - Updated - - -

Got my priorities

Has Mandy got her own then;)