The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still waiting to hear when my car will be back from the head rebuild.

Got a new front badge. Boot seal and boot rubbers from toyota while I was at it. And a new front lip to fit but I might not get time!

I saw your car today, looks nice.

I saw your car today, looks nice.

i take it You didn't see the front end with the missing carbon splitter which is in 2 bits in the boot and half a Toyota badge which got ruined by an ice scraper. Lol

:) Fancy dress costume on the way, Loud shirt for Saturday ........ maybe last years champ lol ......wrote a list of "things to do" looks too big !! OMG this time next week we all will be at the Ashford hotel hopefully....getting giddy now :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Could we borrow one off you matey if you've any spare...?

Right, this is weird. Just gone to get the walkie-talkies out as I begin to 'pack' and only one of the four is there! I have no idea where the other 3 are. Just turned the garage and the flat upside down and they're not there. Will check around the office tomorrow but I'm stumped at the moment.

Did I lend anybody one last year?!

If not, you can have the one I have Add as I'll be too busy getting us all lost!

Right, this is weird. Just gone to get the walkie-talkies out as I begin to 'pack' and only one of the four is there! I have no idea where the other 3 are. Just turned the garage and the flat upside down and they're not there. Will check around the office tomorrow but I'm stumped at the moment.

Did I lend anybody one last year?!

If not, you can have the one I have Add as I'll be too busy getting us all lost!

Hey mate its not a problem... If you've only one then I'll use hand gestures instead lol

Fuuuuuuuuuk

My head has only just been finished and the car won't be ready.

:(

Ill have to bring the ukspec out of retirement. Get it taxed and insured... It's been sat on the drive for 10 months... Eek

you have a whole week! get on with it.....

Rog a couple of years ago finished his car about 2am in the morning of DB!

Yeah but my car hasn't driven much further than the end of the street and back in a year :)

I had an accident. Got it repaired. Drove it home. Put it up for sale as I had got a new car. It could do with all the fluids changing probably. But no time now.

Doesn't even have a stereo in it. Hum.

well mines off for new front disks on Monday. Not quite how I planned it but they are warped and I dont think 400 miles of spirited driving would be good for them.

Know the feeling jb after last years dragonball with mine but now glad to have full uk speck back & front fitted ready for this years dragonball

well mines off for new front disks on Monday. Not quite how I planned it but they are warped and I dont think 400 miles of spirited driving would be good for them.

*Cough.....Petrol tank cover.......cough*

I notice from the routes we are going to Le Havre, how long have we got there as I want to go look around the red light district

Nice..!!

H.

I notice from the routes we are going to Le Havre, how long have we got there as I want to go look around the WW2 history.

We pass through the outskirts of Le Havre. Originally we were going to be staying in the centre of Le Havre but nobody could fit 50 Supras in their car park safely and I didnt want to risk the cars being visible.

So we dont actually stop at Le Havre at all.