The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats great news. I have asked Steve to pop 2 more Eutorunnel and hotel spaces in the shop as I know there is at least 1 more person who wanted to sign up by Sunday.

That makes it 45 Eurotunnel and 49 hotel rooms, which means we have almost the whole hotel to ourselves.

Yes, its a Mercure hotel so it has wifi enabled. I 'may' try and find a local in country SIM with data allowance and have that running in a hacked 3 MIFI dongle so that if people are near my car they can get wireless..but that depends on me being able to find an incountry payg SIM with 5gb allowance...

I doubt we can do much on the bar prices, same as with Rotterdam and Lille, they set their price and wont shift, but I will try.

The hotel has a good sized car park and grassy banking which means we can sit outside and have a few bottles if the weather is good.

Once I know the final room numbers I will then try and discuss with them about the buffet for Friday and Saturday and beer prices.

Worth asking saying we will only go out otherwise

Hopefully weather be great as other times but lets make sure police not turn up on the sat night like last year

Burner

Pig

Markp

:D

Love the rolling wifi car idea branners - be good for uploading videos!

Don't worry about the police, I won't be breaking the speed limit this year... Much

Lol, you gave speeding a new definition last year, me and Mike were on the earlier eurostar so was 1/2 hour ahead of you, and you managed to catch us up!! :D

Worth asking saying we will only go out otherwise

Hopefully weather be great as other times but lets make sure police not turn up on the sat night like last year

Burner

Pig

Markp

wasn't just the once cop car lol 2 cop cars / 2 cop bikes and they thought we was doing the gum ball lmao.

Love the rolling wifi car idea branners - be good for uploading videos!

Don't worry about the police, I won't be breaking the speed limit this year... Much

dont believe you PIG lol we will see if you break 160mph this year ;) 110% you will do like last year lol.