The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did they say to you Jon?

The first time was queuing up to do a mad friday burnout at Le Mans. It went a little like this:

"Hello Sir, Is that your real number plate?"

"Yes"

"Oh cool! No burnouts ok"

"No burnouts, i promise"

2 mins later this happened:

The next time was in Luxembourg and I got out the car, pulled them straight off but they were not too bothered. I think they just wanted to find out why we were driving this:

Last time I spoke to Burna a week or so ago we were both considering the costs.

He's unemployed and I've yet to pay myself out of the new business so we both need to be sensible. (Who'd have thought the words "Burna" and "sensible" would ever appear in the same post?)

You pair of selfish c**ts, all you ever do is think about yourselves!! Is it because Burna's car is so slow? ;)

Lets arrange for a night at mine so at least we have a get together!

As promised, the lies I have to tell.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162739[/ATTACH]

It's not her best pose - that particular one is more suitable for the bedroom ;)

LOL I can't believe you got her to put the bread on her head, did she not use her "Loaf" and think something strange is going on here? :D

The first time was queuing up to do a mad friday burnout at Le Mans. It went a little like this:

"Yes"

"No burnouts, i promise"

I absolutely love Mad Friday in Le Mans, it was the video you posted here which my mate posted on my Facebook wall 3-4 years ago to say look what I'd be missing if I don't go with him in 2009 :D

So from 2009 onwards I started going to Le Mans every year after seeing this video, such a great burnout :cool:

"Yes"

"No burnouts, i promise"

The next time was in Luxembourg and I got out the car, pulled them straight off but they were not too bothered. I think they just wanted to find out why we were driving this:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l275/pig_supra/A4345326-DF9F-43DC-AA7D-2C56C75529CC-6401-0000040494DF1EB1.jpg

Haha that is quality mate!! Might just run plateless on the front like im planning then :thumbs: Hope you an make it along mate!

Silversoop and I had a great fancy dress outfit on New Years eve, so we can wear them again.

But not while driving as won't be able to see where I'm going :D

Driving in fancy dress is a must. Headwear can be put on when you get out of the car. I can't wait to see peoples faces whilst we are filling up and big groups of superheroes chatting in hotel car parks. Marvellous.

Slam I'd be very worried when H says that and you accept... :D

H'll Fix It ;)

Confused now

There was word of fancy dress, supra hero's. not sure if this is going ahead.

Pretty sure it is! Plus don't forget the most awful Hawaiian Shirt Competition!!

These are a must if you want to make the best of the trip. I can't make my mind up between Bugs bunny or Elvis at the moment.

Silversoop and I had a great fancy dress outfit on New Years eve, so we can wear them again.

But not while driving as won't be able to see where I'm going :D

Driving in fancy dress is a must. Headwear can be put on when you get out of the car. I can't wait to see peoples faces whilst we are filling up and big groups of superheroes chatting in hotel car parks. Marvellous.

Haha fancy dress is a great idea! :D

KamaSupra and I won't reveal what fancy dress we've got but we'll definately be wearing it for the dragonball... :D

Haha fancy dress is a great idea! :D

KamaSupra and I won't reveal what fancy dress we've got but we'll definately be wearing it for the dragonball... :D

Anyone on my Facebook or Silversoop's, please don't reveal our outfits that we wore on New Year. As we want to make a good impact on the Dragonball :)