The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pigs bought a train ticket

And Burna is yet to reply to my txt ... in real life.

I am sure when he sees Amanda Holden is coming he will get his ass in gear.

I am considering actually driving my own car this year as I haven't used it apart from for the mot since the last dragonball!!

Hey, what budget would you need? All inclusive

I wil add in the extra to get from Ireland to the port and see if it is viable

We spent about £750 last year, that included fuel from Devon and back and the travel inn at Ashford the night before

That was for 2 of us, but neither of us drink that much, well compared to some

I would guess the mileage may be slightly less this year, but not by much ( without seeing the planned route)

It's not cheap for just a weekend away, but it worth every penny in my mind and Jens really enjoyed the last 2 as well

If you have can afford it, just do it, you won't regret it

£750 was very comfortable mate and that included the 400 mile round trip to the Eurotunnel

When I say we didn't drink much, we both had a few every night, just didn't go mad

Dragonball is the Event of the year

No SupraPod this year, although JP is trying to organise a track day meet

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

£750 was very comfortable mate and that included the 400 mile round trip to the Eurotunnel

When I say we didn't drink much, we both had a few every night, just didn't go mad

Dragonball is the Event of the year

No SupraPod this year, although JP is trying to organise a track day meet

Just dont open a room tab, my one last year was £90 with a little help from Burna!

What all do we need to have in the car for going through France? And will I have to put my front plate back on or can I leave it on my dash?

You'll need a high vis and breathalyser by law in France, Not sure on front plate but would be pretty sure it's law over there.

Would love to come to this but the wife wasn't that impressed when I said I would be going to France for the weekend 3 weeks before she is due to give birth. :innocent:

You'll need a high vis and breathalyser by law in France, Not sure on front plate but would be pretty sure it's law over there.

Would love to come to this but the wife wasn't that impressed when I said I would be going to France for the weekend 3 weeks before she is due to give birth. :innocent:

Yeh couldn't imagine that going down well lol