The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah you can jump in my car mark

Train down to mine. Stay at mine. Leave in the morning :)

Thanks for the offers guys! Ill check my shifts for those dates!:)

Alex is the obvious choice as he would be coming from Scotland also....would I just be sharing a room with you then Alex!? Ill text you.

Alex is the obvious choice as he would be coming from Scotland also....would I just be sharing a room with you then Alex!? Ill text you.

Sharing a room with Drift Bear? I have never met Alex but that doesn't sound like a good idea. I'd rather share with Ed and that's saying something.

Yeah you can jump in my car mark

Sharing a room with Drift Bear? I have never met Alex but that doesn't sound like a good idea. I'd rather share with Ed and that's saying something.

Haha!:D

Me and Alex get on fine! He has already stated he won't be downing the Jaeger!

I'm away just now dude so have very limited signal :thumbs:

I was shown the way by ed :p don't worry H you will meet me at DB!

Haha!:D

Me and Alex get on fine! He has already stated he won't be downing the Jaeger!

After blacking out again at supra pod last year, I won't be drinking anything alcoholic or drinking out a tea pot again! Lol

You won't be saying that if he brings the cradle and stirups he got for christmas !!

Thought you weren't going to tell anyone what you got me for Christmas ;)

Are you forgetting Pig and Burna are on this trip, they will get anyone to down Jaeger! And probably more :D

Was pig's fault I drank so much at the first pod and was labelled the club alcoholic lol

I'd still go for Ed. I'd rather worry about being raped than being force fed drink until I fell unconscious and then raped anyway..!!

It's not rape unless you shout surprise first ............

SURPRISE!! :p

In answer to the question about how many have been sold

There 38 signed up from the UK, 1 from Holland (but more to come).

Just working out the oddities in the ticket purchases and will then look to release the next batch in a few days.

A lot more people seem to be car sharing this year John but having seperate rooms. Either they are hoping to get lucky or they are afraid the person they are sharing with might get wandering hands in the night :D

A lot more people seem to be car sharing this year John but having seperate rooms. Either they are hoping to get lucky or they are afraid the person they are sharing with might get wandering hands in the night :D

You have met some of the members on here haven't you? Wandering hands is the least of your worries!

Guest Budz86

Best solution would be to borrow Ed's rohypnol and spike them first! :D

And by spike, I was referring to adding the drug to their drink/food. Not physically 'spiking' them!

Edited by Budz86 (see edit history)

Guest Budz86
Well done - just got to get your upgrades sorted beforehand - is it you and the mrs or you going solo

Claire is coming too, going to bring here to one of the BW meets before so she can meet some others.

Car is hopefully going to be sorted end of Feb/start of March