The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you show how this will be on a black car please. I cant imagine,sorry What colour would the wrap be on a black car.

I'll do a reverse idea for those with dark cars and do some colour variations for red, red, black, white and silver - that should cover most bases!

Trying to buy my tickets but this Club Shop and Paypal always gives me problems. I can pay for the club membership just fine with w/ Paypal but when I go to purchase anything from the shop, my US Paypal account sees the purchase as shipping to a UK address and it will not process the transaction :/ Branners, you have PM.

I've got tickets for it mate and ill be doing at after a build! (If all goes to plan), this will probably be my only big event though!

You must get paid too much!:p

Wish I could go mate, but can't justify the circa £1k petrol bill for 1 weekend!

Wish I could go mate, but can't justify the circa £1k petrol bill for 1 weekend!

you know it will be worth it mate :) 50 supras sprinting down the dual carrigeway lol.

i can not wait lol. so badly want to go now lol. just got wait 4 months lol

In your car it won't be £1k in petrol ;)

It will cost you about 2 tanks to get from Scotland to Rouen, and seeing as you done nearly 400 miles to the tank you should enough for the following day!!

I have to admit though from Scotland it is a massive journey though if Alex is going and he has a spare seat, it makes sense!!

Give him some action on Saturday night and I am sure you can get away with giving him money for just one tank of fuel :D

Trying to buy my tickets but this Club Shop and Paypal always gives me problems. I can pay for the club membership just fine with w/ Paypal but when I go to purchase anything from the shop, my US Paypal account sees the purchase as shipping to a UK address and it will not process the transaction :/ Branners, you have PM.

Snap...I have exactly the same problem, I hate paypal! :(