The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will sort through the bookings with Steve and then release the next batch of tickets tomorrow.

Not sure how we have sold more hotel than eurotunnel tickets so need to work that out first, and then work out how we get the Dutch in to the hotel.

That will be me, I bought 2 x hotel tickets and one eurotunnel ticket, me and Lee in my car.

I will sort through the bookings with Steve and then release the next batch of tickets tomorrow.

Not sure how we have sold more hotel than eurotunnel tickets so need to work that out first, and then work out how we get the Dutch in to the hotel.

I've got Mike in my car so he's bought a hotel ticket without the eurotunnel, so that will be partly the reason

That will be me, I bought 2 x hotel tickets and one eurotunnel ticket, me and Lee in my car.

I've got Mike in my car so he's bought a hotel ticket without the eurotunnel, so that will be partly the reason

Are you two worried that your companions may get a little too frisky on a night? :D

Are you hoping to have your HP increased by DragonBall, hoping there will be quite a few singles this year :).

It will be increased but by how much is the question, as I'm not sure weather to crack on with the single build, or have it as a strong BPU and get a GTR or 997 turbo I've got the itch, weirdly I just messaged Lee today about options lol, and now he tells me he can deal with 997's :D

Watch this space for now, the single will probably happen but just not this year, depends on my decision lol, either way though the supra will stay :D

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

It will be increased but by how much is the question, as I'm not sure weather to crack on with the single build, or have it as a strong BPU and get a GTR or 997 turbo I've got the itch, weirdly I just messaged Lee today about options lol, and now he tells me he can deal with 997's :D

Watch this space for now, it will probably happen but just not this year, depends on my decision lol :D

Go in the supe please Adam. If this trip is going to be diluted with "too many" non Supes then I can see this being our last in this car.

Go in the supe please Adam. If this trip is going to be diluted with "too many" non Supes then I can see this being our last in this car.

Don't worry regardless what I do power/car wise, I'll be in the Supra for dragon ball :) Just may have another car waiting in the garage when I get back :D

Don't worry regardless what I do power/car wise, I'll be in the Supra for dragon ball :) Just may have another car waiting in the garage when I get back :D

Nice..!! I would love to be in that position myself. I think if I had a 997 though, I would never actually use the Supra.