The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything you need will be in the club shop. It will list Eurtotunnel tickets (and you just need 1 of those per car with up to 8 passengers) and it will list the Hotel which is for 2 nights including breakfast for 2 people so you just need one of those.

Evening meal and lunch you need to cover yourself, and the same with beer and petrol.

So when the items appear in the shop you just need 1 Eurotunnel and 1 hotel (plus any stickers you want to pre-order).

Full details can be seen here

Event Link

cool cheers JB. ......cant believe you dont provide free beer and fuel though!! :D

It was like that when we were racing back to the eurotunnel lol, my satnav average speed was 132 :D obviously minus the police lol

Haha, we were like that, but still missed the train anyway

Note to self, don't follow Lui lol

Feel the need to watch the Cannonball run now too, thanks JP:D

Haha, we were like that, but still missed the train anyway

Note to self, don't follow Lui lol

Feel the need to watch the Cannonball run now too, thanks JP:D

It was worth it as I got the train :D ... which actually turned out to be the one earlier than we were suppose to get (not quite sure how I got in front of Branners lol)

Steve's playing tricks, I saw it and got it, but went to pay and it said my basket was empty

Branners on a side note, when will you need to know about the stickers, as I am going to hold off on them for a bit

Wait till 2pm will you :D