The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what stock looking wide arch kits are there?

Dan_Turism0

:thumbs:

shh your not meant to tell them that;) haha. I disagree though when I was driving back from that brighton meet behind you I was thinking wow that car really does look the nuts! and in black=perfect. It was your car that made me want nur arches and after I just spent £££ on mine having veilsides:( the nur arches really do look the part even though the quality of them may not be all that. Plus I like the fact most of my shell is carbon fibre:D

Don't get me wrong it looks great.. But the nur arches are just a bit crap imo. Not worth the hassle of painting them every year to keep them looking good. Tbh I prefer the stock lines anyway. I have a plan for mine, no more of this carbon crap!!

Don't get me wrong it looks great.. But the nur arches are just a bit crap imo. Not worth the hassle of painting them every year to keep them looking good. Tbh I prefer the stock lines anyway. I have a plan for mine, no more of this carbon crap!!

Ahh so you prefer some nice old steel over carbon fibre :p Why do you need to paint yours every year? nur is stock lines just wider:) stop moaning will ya;)

Ahh so you prefer some nice old steel over carbon fibre :p Why do you need to paint yours every year? nur is stock lines just wider:) stop moaning will ya;)

Jamie had the rear quarters painted on your car at least once, maybe twice.. Because the rivets sink and the carbon weave eventually begins to show through the paint. I need mine painted again now. The last time I saw Jamies it needed painting also, as like I said, you can see the weave and the rivets. It wasn't as bad as mine, but then your car was painted quite recently.

I am keen to see how Jay's car fairs, as baldy fitted the arches. From what he has told me about his methodology, they should last a bit better. I'm not moaning i'm telling the truth, they are more trouble than they're worth imo!

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)