MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh, there is a good difference in diameter. Should tighten it up and no doubt make it even easier to kick the tail out!lol!

I sticker bombed my jack with loads of stupid stickers that came with old car mags etc...makes it a bit more of a statement piece!haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Westy loves shiny things with good girth...

Calm yourself!

Yes mate. Jack up via the diff but place a piece of wood between the jack and diff so as not to mark the casing and then axle stands either side for safety.;)

Sweet cheers fella :thumbs:

What about the front? (Sorry for going a bit off topic). :)

I usually slide the jack in the gap at the rear of the front wheel and jack up on the large mount for the control arm and again fit the axle stands...my jack isn't low enough to get under the skirt.

Not sure this is the way to do it but it works for me and gives enough leverage to get some height at the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Love this car! as above the fussiest owner in the world!!

Lol! Thanks mate.:D

I usually slide the jack in the gap at the rear of the front wheel and jack up on the large mount for the control arm and again fit the axle stands...my jack isn't low enough to get under the skirt.

Not sure this is the way to do it but it works for me and gives enough leverage to get some height at the front.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! Thanks mate.:D

Thanks Mark :thumbs:

Now you have your UK bumper!! Some reason thought you already got it with your 10 page wanted thread! :D

Carried on and got the front TITAN ARB fitted this afternoon...much more of a PITA than the rear as the engine trays etc all need to come off.:rolleyes:

Assessing before I start:

Drop links were completely seized and were past it IMO (surprised the MOT didn't pick them up). Out came the blow torch to heat the nuts and that broke then free! Luckily I had a nice new set!;)

TITAN vs Stock TT:

Arches were cleaned up:

And engine tray cleaned and refitted:

Not one my favourite jobs I've ever done on the car, but everything feels a lot tighter now.:)