Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still love your car :p

Can you direct me to where to get a nice sump plug like that please? And honestly does the rear strut brace do anything noticeable? I know the fronts are meant to quite a bit..... :)

Thanks mate. The project kics sump was one my car from Japan mate...but I know FunkyPower sells this exact same one (Red is the only one that will fit the Supra)...other thank that I'd just buy a magnetic one off eBay. They are about £5 delivered.

Re the rear strut brace I'm not sure as the car needs to go in for a full geo set up and I did fit all my suspension parts in one day...front and rear struts and Titan ARBs, so it's hard to determine which part is making the best improvement (I'd guess the ARBs though);)

Thanks mate. The project kics sump was one my car from Japan mate...but I know FunkyPower sells this exact same one (Red is the only one that will fit the Supra)...other thank that I'd just buy a magnetic one off eBay. They are about £5 delivered.

Re the rear strut brace I'm not sure as the car needs to go in for a full geo set up and I did fit all my suspension parts in one day...front and rear struts and Titan ARBs, so it's hard to determine which part is making the best improvement (I'd guess the ARBs though);)

Spot on thanks. :D Yer i like the look of that sump plug, i know you dont see it but i know it would be there :p

I was thinking of getting two stock arb's, powder coating and arb kits for them?! :confused:

Cleaned and flushed out, looks lovely

And the reg plate is...mmm

Must of been a fair bob I look up reg plates and it doesn't resemble anything to supra Itl make Spa or something :(

I was lucky to have a young enough car to fit it mate...got it on here and I'm sure loads of others wanted it but would be unable to fit it....car has to be 1998 onwards.

Thankfully the price at the time reflected that and it was a billy bargain IMO.:D

Spot on thanks. :D Yer i like the look of that sump plug, i know you dont see it but i know it would be there :p

I was thinking of getting two stock arb's, powder coating and arb kits for them?! :confused:

Lol! I like the look of it also!:D

Did a good job as there was a fair amount of gunk stuck to it.

You lost me with the ARB kit thing mate...what do you mean!? I have removed the stock TT anti roll bars and replaced them with stronger ones from Titan Motorsport.

Lol! I like the look of it also!:D

Did a good job as there was a fair amount of gunk stuck to it.

You lost me with the ARB kit thing mate...what do you mean!? I have removed the stock TT anti roll bars and replaced them with stronger ones from Titan Motorsport.

Sorry i meant i hadn't considered stronger ones, i was thinking of refurbing toyota ones and fitting a bush kit. You got me thinking thats all :)

Those sump nuts are £16 on Funkpower :shocked:

Need to be changing my oil asap, annoying 5ltr isnt enough for the n/a though!

No rear diffuser fitted yet mate .... What you playing about at?

Car is beautiful mate you do it proud.

Thanks mate...myself and RossC are hopefully fitting ours on the same day...well when I say we I mean Liam (L18msy) is fitting them for us!lol! Good things come to those who wait!;)

And Alex...you behave!lol! Everyone likes OEM Recaros...that's why they are so common an I have two sets!:p