The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

Not green!?

No buddy, was just winding up the Bear

Good to hear its staying in quick silver stunning colour in the sun, not that we get alot of sun like :), im going A1A for certain (or rsp)

I really love the way the sun can make it look asthough the paintwork is almost liquid again, 1A1 is nice in the sun too :cool:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Japspec

Hi Mark

What a Nice thread

Ive been Reading it All from top to the end

Seems like you have found your passion in this car, i realy hope that i by the time Can Make my supra look As great A's yours

Ive just bought a 1994 supra TT jap.spec. with BPU and a lot off other mods.

I am new in this forum from today and Will follow UP my profile with Pics and car specifications as soon as possible

What do you Call that Big chrome cover with the supra logo on behind the radiator and where have you bought it.

It looks great

Hope to hear from you :-)

Hi mate, thank you very much for the compliments and using your first ever post on my thread! I do love this old beater of mine!:D

The item you are referring to is a Polished Fan Shroud (very difficult to find these days though and alot if people are looking for them).

I will look forward to seeing you post up your own thread and watch your car develop.:) Best of luck with it.

- - - Updated - - -

What can I say.......... I like the cheap stuff :innocent:

:D

I did it by accident and wrote my comment in your box instead of my own, my bad.

I think he decided he wanted a change and was getting bugged with the electrical problems from leaving the car garaged and unused for so long, + I asked him really nicely :D

Actually, the final straw was my triple carbon clutch slipping. Car was running perfectly, thanks to Ryan and the Syvecs, but I felt like the car was owning me rather than the other way round.

Don't miss it at all.

Actually, the final straw was my triple carbon clutch slipping. Car was running perfectly, thanks to Ryan and the Syvecs, but I felt like the car was owning me rather than the other way round.

Don't miss it at all.

Cheers for the clarification, even better for me i guess. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You will :sly:

:D

Too Bling!

- - - Updated - - -

No just the owner is the wrong'un

:rlol:

- - - Updated - - -

Car is booked in for its MOT tomorrow afternoon...everything has been checked and I'm hopefull. Pic as it stands now:

Looking good dude :thumbs: I just washed and polished every inch of my car! Engine bay is gleaming!

Car is booked in for its MOT tomorrow afternoon...everything has been checked and I'm hopefull. Pic as it stands now:

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/westy882/0FE08DFA-5B04-4A3A-BEBD-8712332D4C44-288-000000195C1D1153_zps7284f7d2.jpg

Think the tester will just pass it for it's sheer shininess and cleanliness haha! Looking good mate !