Westy

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Westy :thumbs:

Those diffusers really change the look of the Supras rear. If I didn't have a trial, I'd be all over one of those.

Cheers! Very happy with the look. Before I got my Supra I was sleazys going to have a trial rear, but it would have been sacrilege to kit up such a clean example.

I like that alot :cool:

:thumbs: Nice one. :)

:thumbs:

Stunning car! one of the cleanest on here. Diffuser looks awesome Mark!! they my stainless bolts/washers holding it on? looks neat.

Thanks mate....young Ross couldn't get over how clean the car was underneath!

Liam supplied all the bolts and washers mate, but they are very similar to your ones. The underside is done with hex bolts/countersunk washers for that nice flush look and they were capped off with dome nuts to stop water corroding the threads.;)

These aren't a quick fit and I really couldn't have done it without help from the lads.

Thanks mate....young Ross couldn't get over how clean the car was underneath!

Liam supplied all the bolts and washers mate, but they are very similar to your ones. The underside is done with hex bolts/countersunk washers for that nice flush look and they were capped off with dome nuts to stop water corroding the threads.;)

These aren't a quick fit and I really couldn't have done it without help from the lads.

Yeah i know they look a nightmare. great job by the lads and yourself. You going to do much more? single her dude! the car needs it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well after being a passenger for the duration of DB and despite being shattered after our tyre problems I decided today was too good not to take the car out. Fitted my 20th anniversary decals and my BBS wheels are now back in place.:)