The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

No mate...it is getting built from the ground up by Sunny...we fitted the VVTi engine from Benkeis car into it at Kerons as we didn't have enough space in the back of the van for all our parts!lol!

Ah I see!

I'm sure that car will end up being fantastic (again!) once it is finished! Though I still need the sidelights... :D

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad you guys got back ok...Very long day for you lads! but good to meet you all ....met liam before at pod iirc....:)

btw ill post that part to jurgan this afternoon for you so should be there in the next day or so so give him a heads up....

If its nothing to big and it's there by tomorrow then ill easy take it back up for you mark?

Glad you guys got back ok...Very long day for you lads! but good to meet you all ....met liam before at pod iirc....:)

btw ill post that part to jurgan this afternoon for you so should be there in the next day or so so give him a heads up....

I text Jurgen after leaving your last night mate so he is expecting it. Thanks.:)

If its nothing to big and it's there by tomorrow then ill easy take it back up for you mark?

Nah it's cool mate...posting it will be fine.;)

Damn, I should have told Keron to tell you that the stuff you wanted was sold, I couldn't keep a straight face!!

Was nice to see you again Westy and Liam an Sunny!! Have a safe journey back. :)

It was good to meet you at last, Your car is looking good and will be sounding good soon!

Good to see you again, met a few times now at Pod and when i bought parts off you a while back.

It was a very long day, I got in at 04:30 after dropping Westy off, got up again at 06:00 to get ready for work. Broken today!

I'm with Scott...those recaros are mint! Good find dude!

It was good to meet you at last, Your car is looking good and will be sounding good soon!

Good to see you again, met a few times now at Pod and when i bought parts off you a while back.

It was a very long day, I got in at 04:30 after dropping Westy off, got up again at 06:00 to get ready for work. Broken today!

Some Machine :D, glad you made it home alright, work must have been interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Top items, great day, some trip!!!

Yeah right :) seriously though good choice picking that shell up, stunning colour

why did you edit my post did i mis-spell something?

I did it by accident and wrote my comment in your box instead of my own, my bad.

I think he decided he wanted a change and was getting bugged with the electrical problems from leaving the car garaged and unused for so long, + I asked him really nicely :D

I did it by accident and wrote my comment in your box instead of my own, my bad.

I think he decided he wanted a change and was getting bugged with the electrical problems from leaving the car garaged and unused for so long, + I asked him really nicely :D

No worries, was just curious :)

Shame as it was very nice, Did you use Mod mind control to seal the deal? :D