The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MarkWs Provocative Supra

Westy

Lol! Unbelievable really! As I said earlier...why can't they just give the best quote the can from the off!:rolleyes:

Nice work though!:thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

What you worries about...it'll look awesome!

Because they're money grabbing .......'s

Flux and sky were brilliant for me however cci couldn't quote as I was only 24 not over 25

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only thing annoying me about Flux is the pressure sale...guy is a tool! Sky use a similar tactic but at least they seem to have some tact!

Got until the 28th to decide but right now I am leaning towards CCI.

I took Steve.ms recommendation on Need2Insure but just to quote me he wants pics, spec list, alarm certificate, photocopies of D/L etc...too much hassle to maybe save £20 IMO.

Only thing annoying me about Flux is the pressure sale...guy is a tool! Sky use a similar tactic but at least they seem to have some tact!

Got until the 28th to decide but right now I am leaning towards CCI.

I took Steve.ms recommendation on Need2Insure but just to quote me he wants pics, spec list, alarm certificate, photocopies of D/L etc...too much hassle to maybe save £20 IMO.

They came in approx 30% cheaper than all other company's stated on a mates Evo with an agreed value. It might be worth the hassle Mark. I'm curtainly gonna give them a go when my renewal is due.

Well with my MOT looming I thought I better give the car a good once over...HIDs have been removed and bulbs put back to stock and I have removed my BBS and put the stock wheels back on as the tyres aren't looking their best!:innocent:

Whilst I had the rears off and car on axle stands I thought I would freshen up the paint on the rear calipers...new decals will be added in a day or so when they are fully hardened:

Very nice work. What paint is it you have been using on the calipers and under shields? Looks great.

Can you get enough Clearence to get underneath with the axel stands? I'm wanting to get some and a jack to clean things up.

There is enough clearance mate....I use Hammerite Smooth Black Aerosol.

Gradual build up of layers and it will give a good shine (as you can see);)

b;3600924']Calipers look like new! Very nice dude :cool: That like 'special' paint used? - Very nice finish.

Heatsheilds look nice - hopefully the MOT guy will see how cared for the car is when he's under there inspecting. :thumbs:

Thanks mate...car has been in the UK for two years now so thought I'd better get these bits treated and painted before the dreaded rust sets in!

Nothing "special" about the paint mate...see post #394