The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While on the subject of autobox's, when 2 coolers are not enough go for 4 :D

Some more amazing custom work by SRD -

http:// http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=197466&d=1424194599

didnt hodge or jamsey have over heating issue when the had the auto box coolers blocking the path to the radiator like that ?

think they had to move them to the side pods in the end .

I can only see the thumbnail at work but they look to be right infront of the radiator ,

No not at all, this is the best place for them as when the car is moving slowly the fans pull air through them

Never had an issue with water temps mounting coolers in this location

didnt hodge or jamsey have over heating issue when the had the auto box coolers blocking the path to the radiator like that ?

think they had to move them to the side pods in the end .

I can only see the thumbnail at work but they look to be right infront of the radiator ,

It only sticks out in my mind because I commented on the thread that he couldnt even see his radiator , I will try and find it if it was the case

Problems like that are due to fan kits with shrouds that block the airflow though the rad or engine related problems that cause high temps

We have never had issues mounting coolers here when using the correct fan kits.

The AC rad is usually in this position as well but we are not running one here as the AC is deleted

Problems like that are due to fan kits with shrouds that block the airflow though the rad or engine related problems that cause high temps

We have never had issues mounting coolers here when using the correct fan kits.

The AC rad is usually in this position as well but we are not running one here as the AC is deleted

Found the thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?257135-Think-I-ve-solved-my-overheating-issues&highlight=overheating

Dont really have a definitive answer but looks alot worse for flow thats for sure lol.