The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zircoteh coatings now that's class ;), doing that to mine aswell looked into it looks great stuff.

It certainly does its job, some great benefits listed on their website. I was very tempted to go with silver as I rarely see it but after alot of decision I went with black :)

It certainly does its job, some great benefits listed on their website. I was very tempted to go with silver as I rarely see it but after alot of decision I went with black :)

Can't wait see your car finished some serious stuff you throwing in to the build :).

Forgot to ask what's the plans for this car :), mainly show car? Love every aspect of the build and dam that hypertune is art work ;).

Thanks Jazz :thumbs: I'll be mainly using it as my daily but wanna drag race it a few times a year and have it on stands at shows also :)

Cheers Westy, it brings that whole interior so much more up to date. Just be careful removing the old wheel I almost broke my nose when it finally gave in!

Thats why you leave the nut on loose, probably 2-3 turns, so it bangs on that, not your face :D

DUDE!!! I can't believe I've only just seen this thread, have spent the past hour and 20 minutes going through it all! That's a lovely, lovely build. I wish wish wish that I was as confident with such extensive modifications like you are; I've always loved the idea of building my own wide body buy I simply don't have the knowledge or resources :rolleyes:

Good job on the thread + car though buddy! :thumbs:

Some great work you have done. Car looks great and a serious engine spec. you are putting together. Liking the TRD wheel it looks great. Great thread, well done.

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

TRD wheel is very nice, had one in my car and worth every penny it cost me :)

Absolutely Dunk, still keeping the horn and airbag was the main concern and this keeps everything without having to chop about wires.

Kudos for getting the car to where its at Kaan, very impressive style and spec mate :thumbs:

Thanks mate it's getting there now :)

DUDE!!! I can't believe I've only just seen this thread, have spent the past hour and 20 minutes going through it all! That's a lovely, lovely build. I wish wish wish that I was as confident with such extensive modifications like you are; I've always loved the idea of building my own wide body buy I simply don't have the knowledge or resources :rolleyes:

Good job on the thread + car though buddy! :thumbs:

Well thank you kind sir, I know it's alot to read through so thanks for taking the time to sit and read :thumbs: Anyone can do anything it just might take a little longer for some people, patience is they key :)

Your Supra will be awesome once completely finished. The best in the club imo.

Hurry up mate :D

Wow that's one hell of a statement, Thanks mate :thumbs:

Definitely shouldn't be too long now, once all the bits are back from the polishers, chromers etc think the car will go in to SRD at the end of this month then it's just a case of putting it all together. This won't be a quick job though as there's alot of rewiring, relocating of things still to do.

I did read this somewhere after I removed it, can't believe I didn't think of that at the time :banghead:

:D

:)

One a 2nd note, i realised i'd not seen this thread, so just read the full 90 pages, lots of ups and downs but glad you stuck with it, great work.

:)

One a 2nd note, i realised i'd not seen this thread, so just read the full 90 pages, lots of ups and downs but glad you stuck with it, great work.

Cheers Ric :) It's definitely been a long journey from the start with a lot of problems at the beginning I'm just so glad I can see the finish line to have this car running on point again.