The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

Don't fit that dash unless it's been prepped before it was flocked! I've just had to re do my whole interiour is a came off after 2 years.

I bought it from Rob's Gold rush Supra, it looks a pretty good job. Besides I have my spare dash and interior panels im doing something wild with next year :)

Your Supra just keeps getting better and better. WOW :)

Thanks mate :thumbs: Everythings coming together nicely now and should be ready for the road in a few months :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Hey bro awesome thread. Awesome car. My question is the titan box. .. It gave in very quickly! ! What was the cause?

Thanks :) Not enough transmission fluid, the cause of most autobox failures. The fluid level stick isn't very clear for giving a reading.

Ive been busy putting the interior back together and have finaly finished, from a stripped out shell a few months ago to this im so happy. And thanks to Rob @ DAW for doing such a fantastic job on the flocked dash and DAVE for wrapping the pannels in suede, they look awesome together!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=184961&stc=1&d=1399050341

attachment.php?attachmentid=184962&stc=1&d=1399050341

attachment.php?attachmentid=184963&stc=1&d=1399050341

attachment.php?attachmentid=184964&stc=1&d=1399050341

attachment.php?attachmentid=184966&stc=1&d=1399050354

attachment.php?attachmentid=184965&stc=1&d=1399050341

attachment.php?attachmentid=184967&stc=1&d=1399050354

DSC_9590.jpg

DSC_9591.jpg

DSC_9592.jpg

DSC_9593.jpg

DSC_9594.jpg

DSC_9595.jpg

DSC_9596.jpg

Wow the interior is looking great. Had to be something special to match the exterior. Really liking that :thumbs:

Cheers bud :)

I think a little bit of love wee just come out

You need these in black !

Nice aren't they, very tempting.

Your complete Supra looks perfect. Congrats.

I love the interior. ;)

Thanks Luc, almost complete ;) but getting there :D

Looking great cant wait until its finished but may I suggest one thing , paint the heater rings black to match the speed dails , I done it to mine and look way better with my interior

I did think this actually, it would match the rest as nothing is polished inside. Even though I've just bought polished rings for the speedo dials I'll see how it looks.

Black wheels for the win mate! Polishing is overrated :/ will look insane!

Thanks mate think they'll be easier to keep clean I suppose :D but I do think the black will suit better :cool:

Im currently looking at getting some LM20s made up and dont know whether to stay with the black stealthy look or go for fully polished.

With the new colour I quite like the black -

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=184968&stc=1&d=1399051310

Nice choice. I will order my classics soon too.

I'm not sure though about the black finish ... maybe too much on your very special colour.

Nice choice. I will order my classics soon too.

I'm not sure though about the black finish ... maybe too much on your very special colour.

I love the classics, another awesome wheel. Infact I would go for most of the wheels CCW make but classics and LM20s seem to be the most popular choice.

It's hard to choose because the polished will look nice with the bonnet up and shiney bits everywhere but the black will look good for just looking all out bad lol.

You earn too much money in that case ;)

What do you do may I ask ?

Im a flooring fitter I do basically everything but wood and tiles. Money isn't that good to be honest but 10 years in the trade you get quicker and quicker meaning more jobs get done. And I work 7 days a week most of the time so It's bloody hard graft though I'm only 25 and my knees and back are knackered lol.

Im a flooring fitter I do basically everything but wood and tiles. Money isn't that good to be honest but 10 years in the trade you get quicker and quicker meaning more jobs get done. And I work 7 days a week most of the time so It's bloody hard graft though I'm only 25 and my knees and back are knackered lol.

Full respect to you then mate, you work hard for your money and spend it on the things that make you happy

Haha no mate polished wheels on a black car everytime, black on black is too much. I don't really think polished would suit your colour though black would look loads better. Also you will not have the massive pain of trying to keep them clean!