The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate that looks the bloomin awesome! :D can't wait for more pictures once its had a 3 stage flat and a polish :D

Also I quite like the wheels with the new colour, looks very stealth/dark knightish, but some nice polished CCW's would finish it off very nicely indeed :D

and you still need to whats app me back about that thing we where talking about ;)

Thanks mate :) Some better wheels would definitely set it off nicely.

BLoody nice!! awesome....

Cheers Dane :thumbs:

Loving the colour :thumbs: how about black chrome wheels, think they'd look stunning with that colour.

Black chrome isn't really my cup of tea tbh mate but something along those lines would look cool. Thanks for the kind words :thumbs:

Looks really nice mate :D

I must confess I liked how it was before all this, hopefully treating it as a new car will bring you better luck this time.

Thanks mate :) I shouldn't have any problems when it's finished, I think before it was down to the previous owner having everything bodged and built for as cheap as possible. This time it's in good hands with SRD.

OMFG. That looks amazing. Love the colour too. Looking forward to seeing the finished result.

Thanks Hodge :) The colour is amazing in daylight. Cant wait to see it finished either :ecstatic:

The colour looks absolutely awesome.

I defo need to see your Supra in flesh.

Cheers mate, hopefully in the summer we can meet up at one of the events! :)

Some may not approve of removing the 3rd brake light but I wanted to change it up a little, I can always source a new boot lid if I change my mind :)

That colour is Amazing mate!! Looking forward to seeing the reassembled pics :thumbs: looks a great choice though I was suprised you changed from the old colour tbh I really liked it, but this looks so much better already

Thanks mate :thumbs: I cant wait to get it together and out in the sunlight, being in a dark garage doesnt really do the colour justice but taking the gamble from the old colour I think I made the right choice :)