The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

The colour as in the pics now is Grigio Telesto from the Lambo, as solid as it looks its actually a pearl under the right light. As much as I changed mind with colour it was one of my first choices so quite pleased I went with it in the end.

i thought you went for ferrari grey? is there much of a difference?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought you went for ferrari grey? is there much of a difference?

Na I was pulling your leg, or I changed my mind again one of the two. The ferrari one I did like looked a bit plain and boring on the sample panel as this one has a very slight green pearl to it.

It fits underneath both a stock spoiler or a TRD. :)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/Stonkin/Jamie%20P%202/P1050768.jpg

I think I have one of these I cant remember to be honest haha, im sure Jazz on here was after it when Jamie broke the car but he refused to remove it as its bonded on or something.

Car looks stunning Kaan

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

Dude, now that its painted it really shows off what an awesome job you did with the arches!! Well impressed! Colour is wicked! And i usually only like black supra's!

Looks perfect! But am not sure on a TRD spoiler though... I would try standard... or APR wing... TRD is too edgy in my opinion!

A Do-Luck CF wing would suit it perfect!

Have you gone with the do-luck front again or something different?

I think a few carbon touches to go with the lights would top it all off. Diffuser carbon wrapped, same with the centre of the do-luck, maybe some carbon mirrors?

All my opinion.

Looks great as it is too ;)

Thanks guys I really appreciate the kind words.

I have a new Do luck front with undertray as itsone of the best looking bumpers out there imo. As for the carbon bits the lights is as far as im going as im trying to keep the car looking as classy and suttle as possible and dont want to get carried away with that race look, stickers etc.

When I was deciding on which spoiler to have I kept swapping them around everyday and overall the trd suited the car much better from all angles. As for the stock spoiler it just didnt look right for some reason, I will probably swap back at some stage but its just for the time being.

Handles and mirrors are going the same colour as the car but the spoiler blade, do luck front middle, bonnet scoop will be going black also.

Cheers guys :)