The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw your turbo today mate looks a bit small

I know mate but I've got to keep it streetable :p

Everyone needs a hypertune :D

Looks awesome mate, looking forward to seeing this at BW

Cheers dude, looking forward to bringing it to Bluewater :)

• 2 weeks later...
I've just reacquainted myself with this build. Very impressive stuff. :)

My favourite mod of yours is still the stock-looking Syvecs cal' switch! It's the little touches! :cool:

Thanks Dave :) Its come along way since the "Completed car" last year :D

If I was to do the interior again I would use bright white LEDs this time, the blue looks nice but whether it's because I'm used to seeing it I think it's a bit Max power ish? :innocent:

Thanks Dave :) Its come along way since the "Completed car" last year :D

If I was to do the interior again I would use bright white LEDs this time, the blue looks nice but whether it's because I'm used to seeing it I think it's a bit Max power ish? :innocent:

LOL wanker lights, freebes for the mags they sold which obviously I didnt buy :innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

It's taken me months to find the time to sit and view this thread properly, seriously mate, kudos to you for the effort you've put into this.

It's a complete beauty, and i'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at BW when you can make it :thumbs:

It's taken me months to find the time to sit and view this thread properly, seriously mate, kudos to you for the effort you've put into this.

It's a complete beauty, and i'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at BW when you can make it :thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words mate and for taking the time to read through..!! I'm looking forward to bringing it over to Bluewater. Not long now :)

Looks superb, like that a lot! :)

Thanks Mark! :)

The exhaust manifold, wastegates and turbine housing has been sent off for zircotech coating and should be back soon, the downpipe and screamer pipes will also be zircotech coated but the engine needs to be in the car first to make the pipes and line everything up. Can't wait to see them finished in this coating :cool:

Nice one Kaan! I've got a mint TRD steering wheel with red stitching in my spare room ready for when I've had a retrim done on the black car! Best wheel for te Supra IMO.

Cheers Westy, it brings that whole interior so much more up to date. Just be careful removing the old wheel I almost broke my nose when it finally gave in!