7 speed gear box- SMG Manual

Engine capacity 3.2 litre

Power 330 kw @ 4300rpm

Torque 668nm @ 3500rpm

Engine cut off 9500rpm-red line

Weight 1350 kg only

Tyre 295/30 R21 front Rear 315/25 R21

Price per tire is est to be £1100.00!!!

Looks like a buttplug. Whatever one of those is. And indeed, whatever they look like. Ahem. Moving on.

Awful awful awful and indeed, wholly made up figures. 0-120mph faster than a Zonda? Yeah, right. Some BMW fanboy typed those in one-handed ;)

-Ian

Lol, whoever's made this up has taken the figures from a whole bunch of different BMs and thrown them all together. M5 box, diesel power and torque figures, M3 engine - why have a 9.5krpm redline if peak power is at 4300rpm?! Lol. Anyway, if you ignore all the figures, then perhaps that is the new Z4 concept, though I'm seriously doubtful. Looks interesting...

At friggin last!!

A BMW with class and some imagination.

Last BMW with any sort of looks was the Z8, and at 80k when they were new is it any wonder we don't see many of them.

If this goes into production - which I doubt - because its too good looking for a Beemer - what sort of price??.

Looks the Billy Bo**ox to me.

Z8 is the only :limp: car I like...its such a James Bond mobile...looks nothing like a BMW...

It should have an Aston badge on it...

AND..how many Z8's do ya see on the road?

Z4 (current one) well I just cringe when i see a bloke driving one, 840/850Csi was cool...

If they made a FAST Z4...and it beat me...id want to spontaniously combust with embarresment.

:bang: