The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How did you choose you username?

Jake

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about your old username, Jake? Dunk6587 or something, it was footie related was it not?
Close mate, Dunk657 it was.

Before I had a Supra I was involved in a software group where nobody (in their right mind) uses their real name. I used to call myself Duncan Driver (Dunk) but the Dunk username was already taken on mkivsupra.net so I put 657 on the end of it.

657 were an organised group of Portsmouth F.C. hooligans, alledgedly. This was 15 or so years ago, the number 657 means nothing to anyone outside Portsmouth nowadays.

After going to a few Supra meets I realised that having a made-up username was a bad idea, it causes much confusion. So I asked the mods to change my username to Jake

Before I had a Supra I was involved in a software group where nobody (in their right mind) uses their real name.

Mmmmm hmmmmmmmmm... I wonder why that was?

:hijack:

This explains your skill with finding nice things on the internet :)

-Ian

Just spent 2 years calling Damouk and Attilauk, "Damouk" and "Attilauk", Their names are actually..... Damo-UK and Attila-UK, on account of them having UK spec Supras, what a dumb ass-uk i am.....(They never said anything tho'!!).

Yours, Crimbouk.

Just spent 2 years calling Damouk and Attilauk, "Damouk" and "Attilauk", Their names are actually..... Damo-UK and Attila-UK, on account of them having UK spec Supras, what a dumb ass-uk i am.....(They never said anything tho'!!).
What, in real life? LOL

That's the funniest thing I've ever read on here!