Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went up to the body shop again today after work to see how its getting on... It's nearly complete! Just the bonnet, side mouldings, hockey sticks, rear number plate surrounds, front bumper and lights to go on still. So should be all ready by friday afternoon/saturday morning :) :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=190285&d=1409159847

attachment.php?attachmentid=190286&d=1409159847

attachment.php?attachmentid=190287&d=1409159847

I got a PM from heckler saying that the LED sidelight/indicators were ready, so they should be here by the end of the week along with the new rear tyres and stainless bolts for the andrews!

IF all goes well with deliveries and im not working saturday, then i will be picking the car up then and fitting all the parts that i have sitting!! It's getting close and im getting excited now :D :ecstatic:

That just leaves the following list to do before JAE!

• Fit Veilside Andrews
  • Fit recaro speeds
  • Fit LED indicator units (hopefully here by the weekend)
  • Fit SRD gear knob (hopefully here by the weekend)
  • Check all fluids and top up if need be
  • Then get some finished and updated pictures of the car for you nice people :p

10570554_10152720885868410_3903954705692453705_n.jpg

10600509_10152720886123410_1613642280479048596_n (1).jpg

10614181_10152720886393410_5360271173280351540_n.jpg

looks good mate :) mine just went into the bodyshop. Need to update my build thread

Cheers dude! Bet you can't wait already haha, least yours won't be away aslong as mine was lol

looking nice mate, nothing better than fresh paint is there. Cars going to look awesome once back together.

Thanks jake, yours is looking good now aswell with all the engine bay colour marched!

Looking good Alex :)

Cheers mark :) getting excited now with this and then to start the next stage of the build lol

Cheers dude! Bet you can't wait already haha, least yours won't be away aslong as mine was lol

Thanks jake, yours is looking good now aswell with all the engine bay colour marched!

Cheers mark :) getting excited now with this and then to start the next stage of the build lol

my bodyshop told me 4 weeks! could be longer as im debating about whether to get him to do me a custom bonnet. Im on holiday for 2 of those weeks

Wheels look great Alex. What colour are they? It looks really nice and I think it will look great on silver. Looking forward to seeing them complete and on the car. Will PM you about the bolts if that's ok when I'm sober, as I have a few things to sort :rolleyes:

Wheels look great Alex. What colour are they? It looks really nice and I think it will look great on silver. Looking forward to seeing them complete and on the car. Will PM you about the bolts if that's ok when I'm sober, as I have a few things to sort :rolleyes:

Thanks Adam! They are silver lips with a dark gunmetal centre :) came up a treat and can't wait to get them fitted now! Just drop me a pm whenever buddy and I'll let you know where I got them and etc

Wow those wheels look awesome mate! Gotta love coming home to delivered goods :D

Cheers kaan! Yeah it's such a good feeling, just like Xmas! How's yours coming on?

wheels look just like mine :) really making me think about not changing them maybe just a refurb and a spair set for track days :)

You should keep them Craig, they are a super rare wheel and look amazing! Btw can you text me your number again? My phones list 90% of it's contacts!

am I sad but I am really looking forward for the result LOL!!

watching with interest for the transformation

about bloody time mind hehe

Don't worry you get first refusal on the old wheels since you love then so much :p :p

Phone is dead just now will txt you tomorrow :) going to love seeing the car all done :)

I can't wait either dude lol