The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

Good choice of wheels ;) always wondered what they'd look like on a stock body! Make sure you get them polished up as they really do look awesome in full diamond cut :D

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa396/tkddave/supra/019.jpg

They are going silver with a gunmetal centre Dave, can't be bothered with the hassle of keeping polished wheels looking good! Haha. Can you do me a favour and take a pic (or measurement) of the bolts for the wheel and the centre caps? Need to replace them all for new stainless ones

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are going silver with a gunmetal centre Dave, can't be bothered with the hassle of keeping polished wheels looking good! Haha. Can you do me a favour and take a pic (or measurement) of the bolts for the wheel and the centre caps? Need to replace them all for new stainless ones

Haha can't blame you! Will do mate just remind me

This is gonna look great Alex, looking forward to seeing it!

Cheers Steve :thumbs: you still staying in the deen?

Nice choice of wheels Alex. This will look great :cool:

Thanks adam, they are my favourite wheel :)

thank the LORD new wheels!! lol...

this is going to be sweet! stock body and 18s ideal

Haha :p :p was waiting for someone to come along and say that :p

Very nice, I've always liked the Veilside Andrews.

Cheers dude :thumbs: I got them for a good price, so couldn't resist :)

Very nice set of wheels Alex, cars looking awesome too. Looking forward to seeing it at JAE :)

Cheers mark :thumbs: shame yours won't be there though

Cheers Steve :thumbs: you still staying in the deen?

Moved back down to Dundee dude and commuting to Porty for work, the other half got a job down here and doesn't have a car yet. Thankfully I've got a Golf for the commutes and a garage for the Sup now. The benefits of cheap rent in Dundee :D

Next year mate :)

Will make for an interesting stand next year :eyebrows:

Moved back down to Dundee dude and commuting to Porty for work, the other half got a job down here and doesn't have a car yet. Thankfully I've got a Golf for the commutes and a garage for the Sup now. The benefits of cheap rent in Dundee :D

Thought you moved back south! Were just not good enough up here anymore for you :tongue: lol

Nice choice of wheels Alex, a massive improvement on the last set. I dont know how you are coping without having the Sup for so long, I would be going nuts :)

I've been kept busy with work mate, so don't have time to use it just me anyway lol. Aslong as it's ready for JAE (it will be) is all I cared about! Once this is finished then the outside of the car is finished 100%

That's the veilside Andrews dropped off to get refurbed this morning, and by lunch time they were already split! I've also just went and ordered all new stainless bolts for the wheels and the centre caps. If all goes well then I will have the supra and wheels back by the end of the week. Just leaves the new seats to be put in, check all fluids, give it a clean and then it's ready for JAE 2014!

Hopefully get a chance to get some photo updates for you aswell at last :)