The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

I still have my single build for the car later on in the year, but its always for sale for the right price ;) I have 2 sets in mind for the car, but the wheel choices will have to wait untill after my holiday to Japan in november. I'm looking at either Veilside andrews (super rare i know!) or XXR 531's

I have the Veilside andrews on mine i do really like them but the fronts need spacers to get over the UK brakes :( I will be getting rid of them sometime soon.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing major to report back on, but for those interested I managed to pop up to the body shop today and the car goes in the paint booth tomorrow after some final prep today. It will all be ready on time for the end of the month and ready for JAE!

Also went up past the wheel refurb place to see alit getting my new wheels ready in time for JAE and they are booked in for the 25th, so will be ready at the same time as the car!

There will be a VERY big update after JAE though, about the direction in which the car is going! Will let you all think about that ;) :p

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Managed to nip upto the body shop this afternoon when I finished work, wanted to see how the car was coming on and make sure it will be ready for JAE! The paint is now on the full car and the only parts left to do are both bumpers, boot lid, bonnet and spoiler. That will all be done tomorrow and then put back together next week!

attachment.php?attachmentid=190036&d=1408636026

attachment.php?attachmentid=190037&d=1408636080

attachment.php?attachmentid=190038&d=1408636270

attachment.php?attachmentid=190039&d=1408636337

attachment.php?attachmentid=190040&d=1408636388

My new wheels will be getting dropped off on Monday and be ready for the end of the week along with the car :) so will have some finished pictures for everyone by next weekend! Roll on JAE now :D and since i have another surprise for everyone after JAE, i thought i would reveal what my new wheels are, just to keep people guessing...

attachment.php?attachmentid=190042&d=1408637416

Managed to finally get my hands on a set of veilside andrew V's in 18" from having a quick measure the sizes are - Front = 9" and rear 10" so they should fill the arches perfect :) They came with some very thin spacers for the fronts, so they can clear uk brakes, I have no idea what the offsets are or how to measure them proper either :banghead:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

10634346_10152705362598410_1421018146_n.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)