Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I'm waiting for the car to be finished (should have updates later today/tomorrow), I was thinking that I really needed a set of oem recaro's! Luckily rob popped up and posted some for sale the other day, so after some thinking I finally persuaded myself to buy them :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=188915&d=1406200104

attachment.php?attachmentid=188916&d=1406200104

Can't wait to get them and give them a good clean and fitted :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

When do you expect to get the car back Alex?

Should hopefully be getting it back next week adam, with this new job I've been busy training so not bothered chasing it up really

Don't you have evo seats already Alex?

I do indeed, I bought them cause my stock drivers side seat broke and I couldn't find speeds lol, I always had the plan of selling my evo recaro's as soon as I got speeds

As some of you know I'm busy at the moment focusing on training for a new job, so chasing the bodyshop about doing the car has taken a back seat recently. I did go to the bodyshop to check on the car today since I've got some free time before my next set of tests on Monday for work. Done a quick test fit of the front bumper (just placed it on) and the sanding down of the car has started.

attachment.php?attachmentid=188959&d=1406301521

attachment.php?attachmentid=188960&d=1406301616

attachment.php?attachmentid=188961&d=1406301660

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Recieved my seats from rob mitchell today while I was at work, finally got round to unwrapping them and once that was done realised he had threw in a free cat :rlol:

Now I have a nice collection of parts waiting to go back on/in on e the car is out the bodyshop :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

They are great seats, well done on getting hold of some. I fitted mine the other weekend and I love them :)

Only trouble I have which I don't know if you will suffer from to.... it is stupidly hard getting in and out of the Supra when it's parked inside the garage!! :D

They are great seats, well done on getting hold of some. I fitted mine the other weekend and I love them :)

Only trouble I have which I don't know if you will suffer from to.... it is stupidly hard getting in and out of the Supra when it's parked inside the garage!! :D

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/DavyT/My%20Green%20TT6%20Supra/A3CB4899-890A-4C7A-910E-2FED4E6CD995.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/DavyT/My%20Green%20TT6%20Supra/593976EC-6556-4F32-8D33-15D3F83AFCFA.jpg

Don't have that trouble yet Dave, want to view a house tonight and it had a nice big garage, so hopefully won't have any issues lol

very nice, i could do with a set of mint face lifts, tempted to go UK glass as there alot cheaper new

These are just my normal facelifts but refurbed mate :) I personally don't like uk glass headlights, but that's just me lol

Don't have that trouble yet Dave, want to view a house tonight and it had a nice big garage, so hopefully won't have any issues lol

It's also hard getting out and in the Supra when it's not in the garage too, but that's Recaros for you. Does look good in the car though as you will find :cool:

It's also hard getting out and in the Supra when it's not in the garage too, but that's Recaros for you. Does look good in the car though as you will find :cool:

Haha I shall look forward to crawling out of the car once these are fitted :rlol: the ones that are in just now aren't to bad....at times lol. Another good thing with recaro's is watching a woman in a short skirt try and get in/out with dignity lol, wouldn't be the first time I got a cheeky wink as they leave :rlol:

Since im trying to sort out the sidelight wiring issue (if you have seen my previous posts HERE and HERE then you will know what i mean), i have went and ordered new bulb holders for the sidelight to tidy it up and make it look better than just block connectors!

While i was at it, ordered some new toyota badges for the front and rear of the car. Now i just need for the car to be finished and put back together again all in time for JAE! Talk about a tight deadline getting :faint:

Should hopefully have upated pictures next week of the car and the final stages of prep and then painted.........i really hope so :taped:

Nice progress. Did you not consider smoothing out the holes and leaving the badges off?

Nah buddy, im wanting to keep this as stock looking as possible from now on. Only differences from stock will be the front lip and the vented wings really, part from that it will be (even down to the interior) :)

Nah buddy, im wanting to keep this as stock looking as possible from now on. Only differences from stock will be the front lip and the vented wings really, part from that it will be (even down to the interior) :)

I get what you mean, should be a beautiful example once finished and will be very desirable if you ever decide to sell. I may have missed the post but you have decided on a set of wheels?

I get what you mean, should be a beautiful example once finished and will be very desirable if you ever decide to sell. I may have missed the post but you have decided on a set of wheels?

I still have my single build for the car later on in the year, but its always for sale for the right price ;) I have 2 sets in mind for the car, but the wheel choices will have to wait untill after my holiday to Japan in november. I'm looking at either Veilside andrews (super rare i know!) or XXR 531's