• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!

That is all!:D

Knew you would pop up in this thread :p :p

So all the talk and pictures about being individual and doing what you like was just a lie, and you preferred stock body the whole time..? lol ;)

It should look good once all done :)

I've not liked the stock look untill recently, only reason I'm doing it is so it's more stealthy looking for some fun. I'm wanting to up the power again eventually, so will help with that ;)

The stock body parts will be dropped off at the bodyshop on Monday and hopefully done through the week. My MVP lip and TRD wing should be here on Monday/Tuesday aswell, so hopefully get the car done within the next 2 weeks :D

WOW. That's fast Alex. Can't wait for the result.

WOW. That's fast Alex. Can't wait for the result.

Its easier for my body shop cause the new bumpers and etc are already off the car :D

Since the stock bumper had a broken badge, i have went and bought a new badge for it :) it may look a little bit chavy to some people, but i think it will look good and hopefully finish the front once i get the LED facelift indicators

attachment.php?attachmentid=182087&d=1394737442

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't aware stock bumpers pods etc were hard to come by...

I still have a stock front,rear,side pods and plastic trim upstairs in my garage are they worth much?

Its all down to condition mate and what colour they are in :) If you have bumper pods then ill take them :p

$T2eC16hHJF0FFZqCuli!BSJ36p40Fw~~60_3.JPG

Got rudely woken up this morning by the postman ringing the doorbell constantly, but it's ok I'll let him off! He was bringing me this...

A nice half carbon TRD wing :D The build quality is excellent and will check the fitting tonight/over the weekend on my mates supra. It wasn't due to arrive to me untill next week at some point, this now means I can get all body parts to the paint shop on Monday morning and have nothing to stress about really :)

If anyone is looking for a TRD wing I can pass on the details of the seller, for the wing+postage = £240! So its still cheaper than across here lol

All I'm waiting for is just the MVP lip and that should be here Monday/Tuesday :)

5e8a7y3u.jpg

4u4a4eqa.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Just test fitted the TRD on my mates car, had to make the holes for the blade bigger, but apart from that it fitted good.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/15/y6yjeqag.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/15/e4edadus.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/15/ha7y4aru.jpg

I got it from this eBay seller - http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=380843925941 and it came in at £240 delivered to my door!

Nice, glad to see these fit well as I was considering getting one! Looking forward to seeing the new look! :thumbs: