drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt want to make loads of trips taking bits so decided to fit it

My body shop is only 15mins from my house, so not to bad.

I like it much better already, I think you should leave it wingless!

Not a chance, I'm not a fan of wingless tbh, ruins the looks of the car IMHO, there are cars that pull it off though like marcAB10's

Red matches the silver very nice :p

Haha I know right :p :p

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Already looks much better. Really looking forward to seeing this in stock form. As Jamesy said though, a new set of wheels will really set off the look of the car.

Just need to find some that will tick all the boxes for me really, untill then the 19's will be staying

After reading a lot around, 18" should be the optimal rim size for a Supra, with respect to handling and grip.

Yeah plus the tyre choice is better lol

STOP f@nnying about and paint it a nice green or blue.

:hide: Enything would be better than silver LOL

:taped: :spank: :angrymod:

So I thought today would be a good day to go and check on the supra and see how it's getting on with the changes. After the stock body parts being at the shop for 18days (since they were off the car) and the car being there for the last 9days.... NOTHING has changed!! It's still the same state it was in and the parts aren't even started. I'm due to get the car back next Monday.... starting to think that's not going to happen now.

I'm pretty much painting every panel on the car apart from the doors and roof, so I'm considering just making it a full respray job, it won't be much difference in the price tbh :(

If you can stretch to the full respray Alex, then you will get the best finish. Much better than trying to blend it in

That's not the main concern tbh sunny, it's more the fact it was ment to be done and ready for Monday! Only thing that's done is the rear lights are off the car, he said with the amount if bond holding on the rear bumper at the spat parts, there's a good change it will break