Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I went to a local show n shine show up in Elgin and actually won an award for once....my first one EVER! Won most rhythmic (loudest) exhaust of the show (even louder than scoobies that were there). I may also of gave the judge a heart attack with a back fire lol.

Here's some pics from today of the car

My prize consisted of a sticker, small tub of wax, microfiber and a wax applicator

9a4ebyna.jpg

ejetyram.jpg

eguby9az.jpg

nyqyba2e.jpg

bepetaba.jpg

ha3adugy.jpg

3etate5u.jpg

qyjy9eme.jpg

vyqamazu.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

As some of you know I'm waiting to start my new job, so all this will be happening after summer time at least, so don't expect anything soon :p

Recently I've been in talks with lee about the next step I'm wanting to go with the car and what I want as the final set up/power goal. So we have decided on a turbo that would be suitable for my goal, a gen 2 precision 6266 turbo. I'll be aiming for around the 700-750bhp mark and still keep the methanol option at the same time.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?755913-PTE-6266-CEA-Gen2-Test-Results-by-Sound-Performance-Pics-inside

Yesterday I decided to go down to Edinburgh to go and see the gumball 3000 cars, on my way back I stopped past the forth rail bridge and took some quick pics

After a good weekend I thought I would treat the car to some methanol

era2ajur.jpg

duta3yzy.jpg

vatenybu.jpg

That's all my stock body parts looked out and dusted off! Just need to try get a date to drop the car off at the body shop along with a new bootlid and my uk bonnet

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/16/eqeha3an.jpg

My final goal should be that car looking like this but on silver wheels

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/16/besage6u.jpg

eqeha3an.jpg

besage6u.jpg