Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am now a happy guy again! That's the car back on the road and I've not stopped smiling :D :D

My local garage actually opened the workshop just for me to do this job, so a big thank you to them!!

Here's a quick pic of my oem footwell lights all in and working

4y2asaha.jpg

qu2uzeve.jpg

3e3e6yve.jpg

qa2aby4a.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Glad you're all sorted Alex. I hate it if/when the Supra's off the road. Love the footwell lights, very jealous, I so want some (should put out a wanted post I suppose). Looks a nice clear evening there buddy.

Glad you're all sorted Alex. I hate it if/when the Supra's off the road. Love the footwell lights, very jealous, I so want some (should put out a wanted post I suppose). Looks a nice clear evening there buddy.

Hey Adam, yeah it was cracking me up big time having all this nice weather and no decent car to use lol. It took me a while to find the Oem lights but worth it IMHO, I want to try keep the interior stock(ish) at least :)

I am now a happy guy again! That's the car back on the road and I've not stopped smiling :D :D

My local garage actually opened the workshop just for me to do this job, so a big thank you to them!!

Good news, Alex. I'm glad the love's back! :cool: Nice of the garage to screw the nut like that for you too. :)

Good news, Alex. I'm glad the love's back! :cool: Nice of the garage to screw the nut like that for you too. :)

It's not back 100% but after yesterday, it's getting there. I've used the garage for years now and always put business their way, so will be continuing to use them no matter what :)

good news Alex. :)

I know dude, I was out allday yesterday in it :D

Nice to see it's back on the road. Thought you changed your body kit though

Nope not going stock until later in the year now mate

Glade to see it back out mate. :thumbs:

So am I bud :thumbs: just need this hangover to shift and out i go in the car again :D

Thought boost cured everything :p now stop being a bear with a sore head and take that supe for a spin mate :)

I don't go near the car after I've had a night out mate, I drink that much I wouldn't want to chance it. It will be out tonight though cause I should be fine by then once I get some dinner and etc lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, nothing to important.... Yet ;)

I managed to source a uk spec bonnet (not a genuine one) and that's me now got all parts to go back stock with a lip (even going stock spoiler!)

That's the car all ready for the weekend away to the Lake District with Nevins and etc.

Spent nearly all day Monday cleaning the car....

I was impressed with the shine that came off the carbon bonnet aswell on Monday

Then had to re-do it again thanks to the birds making a mess :( :(

Also had a stowaway in the car as I was doing all the fluids and usual checks, he wasn't happy that I had to evict him before I finished the final prep lol

pejesa9e.jpg

yrudyby7.jpg

uba9adag.jpg

yhy7e9ah.jpg

ehunasag.jpg

ge2uny4e.jpg

ysyhe4y5.jpg

3aduvaha.jpg

e4e5e8ed.jpg

6umuhajy.jpg

ape3u3av.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After getting home from a great weekend away with everyone to the Lake District (over dragonball weekend),

I decided that I would make a start on my replacement bonnet that I purchased. This is the first time I've ever properly prepped and painted anything for my car, so I've been taking easy and taking my time doing it.

Started to sand down the bonnet ready for the primer

The uk scoop all primed, then painted and lacquered

Washer jets all done

The bonnet all primed and the first layer on paint on

Still got a few more layers of paint to do on the bonnet and wet sand it so it's looking mint. Hopefully get it finished over the next couple of days and then fitted to the car!

upage5u5.jpg

enura6ut.jpg

ata7eduv.jpg

2ubapesu.jpg

8y4a2u2u.jpg

yreduqe3.jpg

7a2yry9e.jpg

tupu3yqu.jpg

jaza3ehe.jpg

5yvape6a.jpg

a9ege8yj.jpg

e5ubyned.jpg

6uvezahu.jpg

yqy8ezed.jpg

zuzyzusy.jpg

7ejy6y6y.jpg

Nice work mate, that bonnet will look so much better. What's happening with the top secret one?

The top secret one will be getting sold dude. As much as I like the carbon bonnet, it's just ruined my engine bay tbh. Let's in to much water and to much of a pita when it comes to washing the car

The top secret one will be getting sold dude. As much as I like the carbon bonnet, it's just ruined my engine bay tbh. Let's in to much water and to much of a pita when it comes to washing the car

That's what put me off the TS, looks wise it's my favourite bonnet but it would be a nightmare to keep the bay clean. Car's looking good anyway :thumbs:

That's what put me off the TS, looks wise it's my favourite bonnet but it would be a nightmare to keep the bay clean. Car's looking good anyway :thumbs:

Yeah I'm the same buddy, my favourite bonnet aswell

Nice work. Glad your going back to a UK bonnet will look much better.

I should of just kept my uk bonnet from before lol