Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough mate, like you say means you'll be able to enjoy it over the summer :)

Exactly dude :)

Poor show on the buyers part. Why not just repost the bits for sale and get it transformed!?

Shouldn't be in the bodyshop that long as OEM parts should be a straight fit.

I can't be bothered with all the parts sitting gathering dust, getting damaged in the shed mate!

Managed to get my dad to pick up my front lip today from the royal mail depot due to me being away offshore at work..... BUT they wouldnt release it to him becuase he didnt have photo ID proving who i am and what relation he is to me?! He had all the relevent documentation and even the SAME ADDRESS as on the package, but they still declined to give the lip to him!

Will hopefully pick it up on monday morning and pay the import and tax duties....... £18 :rlol:

Since I haven't used the methanol set up this year! I thought it was about time to buy some, so what better way than to get 205 litres of the stuff :D

Also found out the my front lip has FINALLY arrived at the house! I will test fit that to the front bumper and then store it with the rest of the stock stuff until it's time ;)

ase8ugy5.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Since I haven't used the methanol set up this year! I thought it was about time to buy some, so what better way than to get 205 litres of the stuff :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/09/ase8ugy5.jpg

Also found out the my front lip has FINALLY arrived at the house! I will test fit that to the front bumper and then store it with the rest of the stock stuff until it's time ;)

Very nice mate....take enough for DB14 ;)

I finally got home from offshore yesterday and came home to find the line lock kit and the MVP lip had both been delivered :D hopefully get the line lock fitted soon and then some videos of me "testing" the kit out :innocent:

On the topic of videos, here's one of the launch control in the dry and day light at last :D

[video=youtube_share;WJb-68TF7ko]

Haha what clutch are running? I'm running a stage 1 and works great with it

Mine's a RPS twin-carbon. It handles the power no problem but it's VERY snatchy and makes it hard to get the car off the line quickly / easily. :rolleyes: I keep saying I just need more practice but it's two years this month since I had it fitted so that reasoning is wearing a bit thin now!

Mine's a RPS twin-carbon. It handles the power no problem but it's VERY snatchy and makes it hard to get the car off the line quickly / easily. :rolleyes: I keep saying I just need more practice but it's two years this month since I had it fitted so that reasoning is wearing a bit thin now!

Just give you more reason to practice launches :D is it ok for normal driving? Could just need to adjust the LC rpm

I've heard/read the triple plate is alot better mate, but obviously alot more money :/

and DB if when I went out in Dave's car is anything to go buy its like it all the time even general driving, although if I'm wrong I'm sure Dave will quickly correct me :D