• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always an option

:thumbs:

Just managed to source the hockey sticks I'm needing for the rear arches, so hopefully get my body parts away next week to the paint shop and my gasket changed tomorrow. I also took delivery of my new badge for the front........ safe to say it's NOT getting out on lol, it's about the size of my hand!

- - - Updated - - -

Always an option

:thumbs:

Just managed to source the hockey sticks I'm needing for the rear arches, so hopefully get my body parts away next week to the paint shop and my gasket changed tomorrow. I also took delivery of my new badge for the front........ safe to say it's NOT getting out on lol, it's about the size of my hand!

Since I've neglected the car the last couple of weeks, and I'm away tonight back offshore. Its only fair that today I gave the supra a good wash and polish since the suns out and the winds dropped!

Here are the what could possibly be, the last pictures of the car kitted out!

vusu2u5u.jpg

y4ubuhev.jpg

hupa3e8e.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Some nice pics to remember, it'll look magic when it's been transformed bud. I'm sort of doing the same with mine, I put my ridox kit on not long after buying it, but I've a new one now that's staying stock bodied and USDM styled.

Some nice pics to remember, it'll look magic when it's been transformed bud. I'm sort of doing the same with mine, I put my ridox kit on not long after buying it, but I've a new one now that's staying stock bodied and USDM styled.

Cheers bud, the stock USDM look is growing on me and that's why I'm doing it now. I've had my fun with body kits and etc these days, now time to enjoy a new look :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like parcel farce are at it again! Been waiting for 3 weeks now for my front lip to be delivered so i can get the car into the body shop. Just finally managed to get tracking details from the seller and it looks like my lip has been sitting in the aberdeen depot since the 21st of march!!

21-03-2014 - 12:45 - Aberdeen Depot - Awaiting payment of charges

31-03-2014 - 15:08 - Aberdeen Depot - Held in depot for redelivery

I have still NOT recieved any leter from them declaring charges!! This is the only part that's stopping my car from being finished!!

Hopefully get home from offshore this weekend and drop the car off on Monday regardless if the lip is here or not!

:(

Sorry to hear that dude.

Mine is all on target, just waiting for my TRD to turn up. Would have been quicker to buy yours ;) bloody typical eh?

Will look forward to see yours finished Jon!

That does indeed suck mate :(, why after the summer?

My work is going to keep me away a lot over the next few months bud, rather enjoy it the way it is than wait on the body shop to finish it

That sucks mate. :(

Your Supra looks ace as it is right now. User it this year, and get it transformed over next winter ;)

That's why I'm waiting until after summer dude :)

- - - Updated - - -

cool pic mate is it easy to use? looks like could have some fun with it

Yeah it is indeed bud, it's called snapseed