The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

Nice, glad to see these fit well as I was considering getting one! Looking forward to seeing the new look! :thumbs:

Cheers dude, can't wait to see the new look either

Maybe I've missed it or maybe I'm just brush lazy...but you staying with the same wheels mate?

Yeah Dave, keeping my wheels :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After attending the Glasgow meet on Sunday, sunny had noticed a build up of black gunk/oil of some sort at the back of turbo 2. It looked as if the rear turbo seal had given up, but after speaking to lee and getting my friend Keith to have a look, its turned out to be just the turbo oil feed/return gasket on turbo 2 has started to go. So i have ordered a new set of gasket yesterday to replace the old ones, hopefully they should be here for tomorrow and then get it done either Friday or over the weekend.

If anyone is wantin to know the part number for the gasket its - 15471-46010

What we seen on Sunday

After we cleaned it up on Monday

hazebana.jpg

narybu7e.jpg

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

They're cheap to buy from Toyota and come painted dude :)

I picked one up for the last car for about £30 new or something! I now need it painted black right enough haha!

Seriously? I thought someone said that they were discontinued. Must pop in and see whats what then!!!

You guys have your FMIC's to show sone aggression at the front. I have my numberplate hiding the vast space behind

Seriously? I thought someone said that they were discontinued. Must pop in and see whats what then!!!

You guys have your FMIC's to show sone aggression at the front. I have my numberplate hiding the vast space behind

Should just get a front mount core and mount it :p