The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trax 2012 @ silverstone

Josh42

Nice to meet you 3 guys too! I did hang around Add heywood's car for a while hoping to get a chance to say hello along with drooling over his car!

All 3 of your cars looked great today and it made me miss mine even more than I have been, can't wait to get it back from the bodyshop!

I was disappointed there weren't more Supras, however as said, all the ones in attendance were good examples and it looks good on the breed;) I actually think there were more GTR's and 370Z's than Supras:)

Overall I think it was an awesome day and I look forward to next year!

Was a little disappointed with the turn out of Supras today, although there were no ropey ones. Mr Heywood - I have fallen in love with your car. Especially the wheels! What are they?

Volk gt-v discontinued for a while now (in rmc) :thumbs:

Nice to meet you 3 guys too! I did hang around Add heywood's car for a while hoping to get a chance to say hello along with drooling over his car!

All 3 of your cars looked great today and it made me miss mine even more than I have been, can't wait to get it back from the bodyshop!

I was disappointed there weren't more Supras, however as said, all the ones in attendance were good examples and it looks good on the breed;) I actually think there were more GTR's and 370Z's than Supras:)

Overall I think it was an awesome day and I look forward to next year!

I got bored of the subaru owner next to me so wasnt really at the car much... Plus my son thought standing next to the car all day was boring lol

Was a shame i didnt get to speak to many other members :( i saw you 3 in the queue to get in. I was a cheeky git and went right to the front and pushed in. I wasnt doing a 1.8 mile traffic jam with my clutch lol

I counted a total of 6 Supra's there (that I saw anyways) mine, tkkdav3's, racestyles, Add Heywoods, James' with the Jun front end and SARD rear wing on the EMA stand and there was a white one just behind ours but didn't see the driver or recognise the car (white with Do-Luck front end, pre facelift import)

I have decided i want a 1J vvti lump in my supra now after watching those drift cars, although the gold supra was hilarious short shifting through 1st, 2nd and 3rd then when 4th hits and the turbo came on it just took off :D

Didn't see you there Ben did you take yours up?

I went to TRAX on Sunday to take part in the 0-60 sprint event. This takes place on the Stowe circuit which is away from the main show areas and therefore not many spectators.

However I had a good day - my best time was 3.82 secs and I won the RWD class!

Result!

Simon