The mkiv Supra Owners Club

elp !

paul_y3k

Burger King and whisper of sweet nothings in her shell-like - such as

'Fancy a shag in the back of me Corsa love?'

Stick with me kid - I show how it's done!!

:)

wow Burger King ??? thats dead posh that is, I can normally stretch to the local star burger if I've just been paid.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooOOOoooo hark at you lot!!

I agree with wannasupra. You can't keep making things better because obviously you will then at some point disappoint her, even if it's on a subconcious level she'll think "hmm things aren't as exciting as they were before" so mix it up do some real cool stuff with more normal stuff in between

Suggestions:

1) as wannasupra said, pub then fish & chips

2) I don't know Swindon that well but you live there so you must know a restaurant thats got a fun and upbeat/friendly atmosphere? Like Bluebeckers or that kinda thing. Not too expensive but not too cheap either.

3) drive in the car! she's gotta love your car

another good one would be to listen to her (which you probably haven't yet) and work out something to do based on her interests.

Also, you need to know things like if she's on a diet, or doesn't eat certain things etc. Taking her to a chippy won't go down to well if she won't eat it and has told you she doesn't. Equally dont get all creepy and put too much effort into it else she'll get scared.

The bit after the : and before my sig ;)

I mean honestly, here I am, tall, dark, and tall, with health, money, the Supra, and I'd like to think I've got a heck of a sense of humour, and I'm a nice and loyal and friendly and dependable person who's got a brain. Now, how many ticks-in-boxes is that for the average cliched "what I want" list a girl comes out with? Damn well most of them. So why do they then go for greasy biker grunts who sleep around then :mad: Lying toads.

-Ian

:werd:

That probably the most truthful thing ever written on here.

Not the bit about Ian, can't vouch for him that much.

Paul, how about Riff's Bar near Hook, lots of live music (if she's into that?), and it'll be so loud, you won't have to listen to her talk!

:looney:

Guys, I hate to point out the obvious but women don't go for "(greasy) biker grunts who sleep around" they go for "biker grunts" (at the initial meeting theres no way of knowing if someones a cheater, and the greasy bit is just Ian poetic slur on it) and bikers have that special appeal, to use the exact example quoted.

Then, when they find out they are cheating scumbags they find it difficult to leave because they are emotionally attached and believe that they won't find someone as physically attractive again, and women are naive and truely believe that the man will change.

Or this is what I believe from what I've heard.

Paul, look up a pub called the Three Crowns, I'm not sure which village it is in(it might be called Brinkworth) but it's about a 15-20 min drive out of Swindon. It has won loads of food awards and the food is some of the best I have ever had in the UK. They have a fantastic menu that includes things such as Crocodile, Ostrich, etc. plus other normal stuff. Try the deserts as well they are very good :D

It is a smallish, quaint village pub, with good atmosphere and is always full so you'll need to book in advance.

Guys, I hate to point out the obvious but women don't go for "(greasy) biker grunts who sleep around" they go for "biker grunts" (at the initial meeting theres no way of knowing if someones a cheater, and the greasy bit is just Ian poetic slur on it) and bikers have that special appeal, to use the exact example quoted.

Then, when they find out they are cheating scumbags they find it difficult to leave because they are emotionally attached and believe that they won't find someone as physically attractive again, and women are naive and truely believe that the man will change.

Or this is what I believe from what I've heard.

So what you are saying then is the true criteria is:

"Must be physically attractive"

And everything else they will deal with at the psychiatrist later :)

You women are soooo shallow ;)

-Ian

So what you are saying then is the true criteria is:

"Must be physically attractive"

And everything else they will deal with at the psychiatrist later :)

You women are soooo shallow ;)

-Ian

Well of course you have to be physically attracted to someone, doesn't mean they have to look like a film star though!