The mkiv Supra Owners Club

elp !

paul_y3k

with all these wedding and kiddie posts springing up I though I might get in on the act and get meself a girlfriend.

so I've done the hard part and convinced her that care in the community is a good thing and she is doing her part and now I need some ideas ...

she lives in Basingstoke and we've done the usual bowling / ciniema stuff and did the ballon festival thingy last sunday, and Im now offically out of ideas for places to go as I live in swindon.

Can anyone recommend a decent pub type place for a saturday night ??

and yep i did think about candlelight meal for two over a blinging engine bay at Max-GT ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh now this is easy.

Surpriser her, u tell her to be ready friday night...make it casual smart, she'll ask where you going you say sorry im not allowed to tell you,its a surprise (they love a surprise) this will then bug her all week as she gets excited and wants to know, do not give any clue's this will tease her more.

Of course you now have to deliver!!

well this wont help you but its an idea for bmth lads :D, in Bmth they do fireworks every friday and there is a place called the Hard Rock Cafe that does meals on the edge of the gardens and the beach. After the meal you then take them to watch the Fireworks, after this there is a bar just below for a drink or you can do the romantic bit and take them on to the pier for walk and have a go at the fair at the end of the pier.

Depends on type of girl,whether it drink or the mushy stuff!!

I find this keeps most girls happy :shrug:

Ohh and if your coming from swindon, you could get a hotel for night :sex:

Guest chiefvinso
err GI ????

and err good ideas, but kinda thinking staynig local as its not been going on that long, and I dont want to spend too much money just yet ;) ;)

Have you done the deed yet? :)

but then she will get used to surprises, and expect them all the time. So then you will keep having to out do yourself. You are making a rod for your own back.

Keep it simple, go for a few drinks, then get some fish and chips. Then being in Swindon go watch the Magic Roundabout system for that "romantic evening feel"tm.

Guest chiefvinso
lol not saying anything ! But she did say soemthing about woods and supra bonnets .... like I'm going to drive my supra into a wood and get the bonnet mucky with bum prints !!!!

The nicer you are to them the less they respect you - if you have had your way thats good. Ask another girl along, that should be a good surprise ;)

lol not saying anything ! But she did say soemthing about woods and supra bonnets .... like I'm going to drive my supra into a wood and get the bonnet mucky with bum prints !!!!

Just make sure you disable the alarm.... could be a nasty surprise..!

DOGGING ALERT!

Guest chiefvinso
I think Ian meant the bit after the ':' in his post IS what he's figured out about women over the years!!

:read:

I understood, but I'm sure there are words that could describe the female species. Then again, maybe no - I shall get me coat, oh its warm so I havent brought one :tumble:

I think Ian meant the bit after the ':' in his post IS what he's figured out about women over the years!!

:read:

The bit after the : and before my sig ;)

I mean honestly, here I am, tall, dark, and tall, with health, money, the Supra, and I'd like to think I've got a heck of a sense of humour, and I'm a nice and loyal and friendly and dependable person who's got a brain. Now, how many ticks-in-boxes is that for the average cliched "what I want" list a girl comes out with? Damn well most of them. So why do they then go for greasy biker grunts who sleep around then :mad: Lying toads.

-Ian

Guest chiefvinso
The bit after the : and before my sig ;)

I mean honestly, here I am, tall, dark, and tall, with health, money, the Supra, and I'd like to think I've got a heck of a sense of humour, and I'm a nice and loyal and friendly and dependable person who's got a brain. Now, how many ticks-in-boxes is that for the average cliched "what I want" list a girl comes out with? Damn well most of them. So why do they then go for greasy biker grunts who sleep around then :mad: Lying toads.

-Ian

Cos most women dont respect it, in my experience and friends etc I have noticed that treating them mean does keep them keen (obviously there is a balance) but let them get too much and they walk all over you. :blahblah: